60 mother @@$@%#% pounds lost in 71 days

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

After reading through this thread, you're not doing it right. The moment you bump up to 1000 calories or higher, you will gain weight.

I applaud your determination and drive, but there is a better, healthier way. My only fear for you is when you do decide to gain size through lean muscle mass, you're going to gain all that weight back again.

I'm really curious to see how this will turn out in the next few months.

man i am saying. ive tried everything else man. its either die overweight or die trying. you have to be in the shoes of a dude who has battled weight issues all his life to feel where im coming from.

out of the 71 days every 2 weeks i eat good for 1 day meaning fast food or pizza
tongue.gif

so i do reward myself.

I project to hit my goal sometimes in early april 2009

Well I'm rooting for you my dude. It's always nice to see a fellow former fat@ss get up and do something about it. It's good that you've beengiving yourself cheatmeals every now and then, just to throw your body off. Sounds like you've got it under control, but 400 calories would bring me downfaster than a Thai $+#+%% at the million man march. Questions: Do you have loose skin? When do you plan on filling your frame up with lean muscle? Post pics...

noble..smmfh

u know can die
like seriously...what kinda man only has 400 calories a day..thats sickening dude

that's not healthy..eating 400 calories isn't enough..your body was practically eating away it's own muscles. and that's why you dropped weightso fast.

i'm saying for you dudes trying to drop weight fast...just cut back on your diet, hit some cardio 4-5 times a week for 30 minutes a time. you'll lose10-15 lbs of water weight in about a month. no need to starve yourself.

this is terrible, i commend you for your dedication and hardwork (so far), however this is not safe in the end. you need to get on http://http://forum.bodybuilding.com/. There are TONS of inspirational posts and diet/workout tips, that can show you how to correctly go about this. Ive been a member for over a year, (since about the time i startedmy "healthy/workout tip") i spend alot of time on there because it gives me the motivation to eat right and workout 110% everyday at the gym.

now if i can only kick the damn
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

duke said 400 calories....and has had weight problems all his life, DO NOT SEEK HIS HELP.
word...lol,people looking at him like the Diet-Guru...and the dude won't even post before and after pics.
If truth good for you,but im leaning to ducktales.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

My plan is to eventually lose as much fat as possible then bulk up. I don't want to build muscle on top of fat.

Not doing a good job as of right now though...
yeah
I lost between 17-20 pounds since June (after the lakers lost
laugh.gif
)
I am trying to gain muscle at the same time by doing strength training as well but lost all those pounds of fat in the process

I did not starve myself with ridiculous low calorie diets though cause I want to have a good permanent diet
I eliminated all the unnecessary foods and eat whenever I'm hungry
pimp.gif

so a good diet+ a lot of running=fat loss

yea running is the ultimate fat burner...
yup and it should become your lifestyle like that other poster said
running for life
pimp.gif
especially uphill running
pimp.gif

what are you gonna do once you hit your target?

once i hit my target i want to work on muscle and little by little up my calories but still eat healthy and high in protein. exercise will still be in my life. LOVE walking and running and doing cardio exercise. it becomes fun once you instill in your head that it is for a purpose.

400 calories a day will leave you at a point where you will immediately "go to the bathroom" after every meal because your body is basically dying.You're not smart whatsoever.

and NO no gastric bypass surgery. that is for people who have no will power....no determination.....

yo, that's not true dude. don't knock the people that get this treatment. i work with a lot of pre- and post-op gastric bypass/lapband sx patients andfor you to say that they have no will power or determination is an over-generalization. they don't lose weight just because of the surgery. they have tobegin exercise before and continue it after the procedure as a life-long intervention. i sometimes actually have to slow them down on their exercise regimens.

as far as record for losing weight, you're close, but a buddy of mine lost 80 lbs in under 3 months, doing the same crazy diet you're doing.

After reading through this thread, you're not doing it right. The moment you bump up to 1000 calories or higher, you will gain weight.

I applaud your determination and drive, but there is a better, healthier way. My only fear for you is when you do decide to gain size through lean muscle mass, you're going to gain all that weight back again.

I'm really curious to see how this will turn out in the next few months.

man i am saying. ive tried everything else man. its either die overweight or die trying. you have to be in the shoes of a dude who has battled weight issues all his life to feel where im coming from.

out of the 71 days every 2 weeks i eat good for 1 day meaning fast food or pizza
tongue.gif

so i do reward myself.

I project to hit my goal sometimes in early april 2009

Well I'm rooting for you my dude. It's always nice to see a fellow former fat@ss get up and do something about it. It's good that you've been giving yourself cheatmeals every now and then, just to throw your body off. Sounds like you've got it under control, but 400 calories would bring me down faster than a Thai $+#+%% at the million man march. Questions: Do you have loose skin? When do you plan on filling your frame up with lean muscle? Post pics...

loose skin? you mean excessive skin after weight loss? not much. if i do when i hit my goal that is what the credit cards are for
laugh.gif

after i workout and then i sit and rest for 10 minutes ill get back up and feel all light headed like i wanna pass out but then i just walk it off and it goesaway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by InfaredUser

duke said 400 calories....and has had weight problems all his life, DO NOT SEEK HIS HELP.
word...lol,people looking at him like the Diet-Guru...and the dude won't even post before and after pics.
ohwell.gif

i been on nt for almost 9 years and not once have posted my pic. the %#!+ would i be telling ducktales for?

after i workout and then i sit and rest for 10 minutes ill get back up and feel all light headed like i wanna pass out but then i just walk it off and it goes away
laugh.gif

Thats cause you dont eat.

i'm down 20lbs in the last 2 months and doing it in a smart way so no risk. Good for you if that is what you want.

Originally Posted by InfaredUser

ohwell.gif

i been on nt for almost 9 years and not once have posted my pic. the %#!+ would i be telling ducktales for?
you tell me i'm not the one,telling the story...
eyes.gif

It is like me saying i have gained 20% muscle mass in 3months by only using a product that contains protein and keeping up with my regular diet.Are people justgoing to believe me?Honestly,nope.
tired.gif

Dude you need to be eating at LEAST 1600 calories a day if you weigh that much to start out. Eating 400 calories a day is TERRIBLE for you and if you keepdoing that you are putting your body in serious danger.

that's not a wise thing to lose weight by basically NOT eating.

i went from 155 lbs to 137 lbs in about 4 months. yes i lost weight, but i also put on muscle. during the process, i still ate around 2000 calories.

just work out and eat healthier. 400 calories is not a good thing.

Originally Posted by nnarum

What did you do, remove a leg?

I kid because I care
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nnarum you know bout my high blood pressure and all them tests that came back with bad results that scared the *%!+ out of me. went back to the doctor and sonwas like
eek.gif
i killed that high blood pressure
laugh.gif

for those that dont know before i started this crazy diet i went to the doctor and lets just say the only good thing i had in my body was mykidneys...
ohwell.gif

this is part of what scared the *%!+ out of me and made me do what im doing now. im not young no more. i need results now... i know its not smart nor safe butbeing overweight aint healthy either. alot of you saying this and that probably never had to deal with all this *%!+ and probably because you guys always ateright and had that discipline. i applaud you but when your back is against the wall desperate times call for desperate measures.... i thank god everyday that iam able to wake up and feel good and pray that nothing serious happens to my organs in the long run...

I eat probably 400 calories a day .

I'm a vegetarian ...
smh.gif

It's sickening , that's why I eat a lot of junk .

I like my size &nd I know if I eat healthy super healthy I will be 100 lbs ...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom