60 mother @@$@%#% pounds lost in 71 days

I'd never waste time doing something like that because these drastic changes don't bode well for the long-term. Unless you plan to do as your doinguntil you die, in which case, more power to you. If you want to make lifestyle changes and lose the weight gradually and then build muscle, whatever, thatwould be a better bet...

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

My plan is to eventually lose as much fat as possible then bulk up. I don't want to build muscle on top of fat.

Not doing a good job as of right now though...
yeah
I lost between 17-20 pounds since June (after the lakers lost
laugh.gif
)
I am trying to gain muscle at the same time by doing strength training as well but lost all those pounds of fat in the process

I did not starve myself with ridiculous low calorie diets though cause I want to have a good permanent diet
I eliminated all the unnecessary foods and eat whenever I'm hungry
pimp.gif

so a good diet+ a lot of running=fat loss

I understand what you mean, but for best results and to know you are actually healthy you should do it the correct way.
Gradually lose the weight. You may be satisfied now but later on when something goes wrong you will only be disappointed.
And I know you say you're not going to fail this time but how can you be so sure?
There's no such thing as dieting...it has to be a lifestyle!

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by NobleKane

That is a lot really.
How tall are you?! I am sure that this is not a good look for you.
You need to be proportional.
skin and bones is not a good look.
laugh.gif
I picture Amy Winehouse skinny.
sick.gif
im only 5 foot 11

i tell you what. if i meet my goal of 150 pounds lost i will post before and after pics for the first time ever of me online. and i will make my goal. i will not fail. when i start something i finish it. i have struggled with weight problems all my life and am sick of it. i have seen the statistics of how many people gain back the weight and i was part of that but not this time.

when a fat person blurts out "im starving" i just want to slap the taste out they mouth and say "$$+*% look at us? we aint starving. we got enough on us to last a whole season!"
laugh.gif
No deal. I am curious to see now. And if you said you are one to not look like you weigh as much as you do, I think 150 would have you looking too frail. I doubt that is your healthy weight for 5'11 male.
laugh.gif
That reminds me of this large girl I saw on the bus pull a sandwich out her purse and act like she was afraid to eat it.

i want to be frail. that is the plan.

and *+$@ poor girl...but we put ourselves in this situation. we dig our own selves into a fat hole. i wish i had this type of discipline and will when i wasyounger then maybe i wouldnt have to go to the extreme...

i work my #%$ off and i think that is why i lost so much in so little time... i work out til i pass out.
laugh.gif

i just never knew it was possible for a grown man to eat 400 cals a day and still burn off fat..you need energy to urn off the fat..in other terms, you needfood to lose weight..400 cals is like 1 meal fam...even if spreaded out it wouldnt be enough..im really interested on what you look like as of now.

i want to be frail. that is the plan.
why be frail, if you can be lean?

Originally Posted by knightngale

My plan is to eventually lose as much fat as possible then bulk up. I don't want to build muscle on top of fat.

yeah
laugh.gif
)
I am trying to gain muscle at the same time by doing strength training as well but lost all those pounds of fat in the process

I did not starve myself with ridiculous low calorie diets though cause I want to have a good permanent diet
pimp.gif

yea running is the ultimate fat burner...

That's not good NobleKane! And I know you don't want to hear it.
If frail is what you want then go for it but not this way.

Wow, i lost 40 pounds in 16 weeks and i thought that was good
eek.gif

Though of course what i did was not even remotely as drastic, quite easy i think.

I understand what you mean, but for best results and to know you are actually healthy you should do it the correct way.
Gradually lose the weight. You may be satisfied now but later on when something goes wrong you will only be disappointed.
And I know you say you're not going to fail this time but how can you be so sure?
YES! like i posted in the health thread when i lost 40 pounds in 45 days this is my new lifestyle. diet is a bad word. i never use work out at allbut now im addicted to it. everything i eat is low fat. it is a lifestyle for me.....just not a very healthy one...

im curious...what do you usually eat?

im guessing you probably have about 3-4 very small meals a day?

That is a lot really.
How tall are you?! I am sure that this is not a good look for you.
You need to be proportional.
skin and bones is not a good look.
laugh.gif
I picture Amy Winehouse skinny.
sick.gif
im only 5 foot 11

i tell you what. if i meet my goal of 150 pounds lost i will post before and after pics for the first time ever of me online. and i will make my goal. i will not fail. when i start something i finish it. i have struggled with weight problems all my life and am sick of it. i have seen the statistics of how many people gain back the weight and i was part of that but not this time.

when a fat person blurts out "im starving" i just want to slap the taste out they mouth and say "$$+*% look at us? we aint starving. we got enough on us to last a whole season!"
laugh.gif

Preach my brotha..preach..

But I will say coming from experience the longer you go the harder it will be to lose weight. At a point your body will adapt and you will reach a plateau. Myreason for saying is that you shouldn't have made your diet so drastic. There's a formula for deducing how many calories your body expends doingnothing and by that you would reduce 500 calories...little by little you would adjust to make a healthy weight loss. I too was in your position, In high schoolI was 6ft 180, stopped playing sports and within 1 year and half, I was 311pounds. I couldn't believe it, I was disgusted with myself. I had to lose theweight little by little. Set up my workout into splits, then my diet. The most important thing is rest, let you muscles grow and your body recooperate(sp?).Then your diet and lastly your workout routine..good luck and lemme know how things go...

YES! like i posted in the health thread when i lost 40 pounds in 45 days this is my new lifestyle. diet is a bad word. i never use work out at all but now im addicted to it. everything i eat is low fat. it is a lifestyle for me.....just not a very healthy one...
Ok, well I am glad you understand that it has to be a lifestyle but why not one that is actually healthy and works just as well??

losing weight too fast means your burning muscle instead of fat. if you want to look like those starving african kids in the commercials go ahead.

Originally Posted by knightngale

yeah
laugh.gif
)

pimp.gif

yea running is the ultimate fat burner...
yup and it should become your lifestyle like that other poster said
running for life
pimp.gif
especially uphill running
pimp.gif

what are you gonna do once you hit your target?

You really need to post pics like cut your face out and the background..and I hope you talked to your doctor because it definitely doesnt sound healthy.

Are you like one of those skinny girls who thinks she's fat and then passes out during class from starvation?

i dropped 25 pounds in nearly a month. Stuck to Ramon, Water, and a fair amount of workout.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Are you like one of those skinny girls who thinks she's fat and then passes out during class from starvation?
laugh.gif
..borderline anorexic

duke said 400 calories....and has had weight problems all his life, DO NOT SEEK HIS HELP.

Yo I think you might need to chill man. This is the 3rd or 4th thread about you losing weight. Last time you said something like your brother says you like tolose weight just for amusement. Thats not a good thing.

Who was that dude on here that was almost as fat as AirAnt and lost maaaaaaaad weight and is now super buff? NH. I remember a thread a couple months back. Hehas before and after pics and his entire workout/deit regiment.

Back
Top Bottom