60 mother @@$@%#% pounds lost in 71 days

eek.gif
u eat UNDER 400 calories a day???

RIP

*congrats on the weight loss bro, but u might want to tweak your regimen so it's a tad bit healthier.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

pics fatboy?

roll.gif
sorry but that was funny.
and I am sure that with your exercise regimen and working out 7 days a week you could boost your calorie intake to something more healthy.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

u have gastric bypass? How did you lose that much weight, that fast? Probably not being healthy about it....prove me wrong.

you are correct thus why i said if i die dont be surprised. and NO no gastric bypass surgery. that is for people who have no will power....no determination.....

i eat under 400 calories a day all low fat low carb. drink about 8 bottles of water a day.

my exercise routine is quite disturbing. 7 days a week. light weight training 2 hours a day. ab and lower leg workout and heavy bag hitting for 45 minutes. i walk and run about 6 miles a day.

if you wanna lose that much in little time you must have no life lke i do. i am obsessed with weight loss. my life consist of work and work out. thats it.

Damn dawg. Eff that. I'm a big dude but not THAT big. But I guess results like that really give you drive to push yourself to the limit. Congrats tho. Justdon't die.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

wow, that's sick.
laugh.gif

and 60 pounds isn't enough?
how much more do you want to lose?

i want to be skin and bones.

for the question of how much did i weigh. i was 300 pounds but i am one of those dudes that dont look what they weigh. i looked much slimmer than 300 pounds.which has me wondering if something is wrong with me? i want to get at around 150-160 pounds so in all i am looking to lose 150 pounds in total....

That is a lot really.
How tall are you?! I am sure that this is not a good look for you.
You need to be proportional.
skin and bones is not a good look.
laugh.gif
I picture Amy Winehouse skinny.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

you have a before and after picture?

how much more you planning to lose?
laugh.gif

sorry man but i dont post pics of me or my relatives, cars, or houses online. just my dog and things i sell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

you have a before and after picture?

how much more you planning to lose?
laugh.gif

sorry man but i dont post pics of me or my relatives, cars, or houses online. just my dog and things i sell
laugh.gif

frown.gif
I wanted to see. You could cut the face off. All we want to see is theresults.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eek.gif
u eat UNDER 400 calories a day???

RIP

*congrats on the weight loss bro, but u might want to tweak your regimen so it's a tad bit healthier.
laugh.gif
i would be lying if i didnt say that somethings dont feelright in my body
ohwell.gif
hopefully its just sore ribs and not anything serious

GOOD !%%!!
pimp.gif

7 days a week. light weight training 2 1 hour a day. ab and lower leg workout and heavy bag hitting for 45 minutes. i walk and run about 6 1 mile a day.
That's me..
laugh.gif

i eat under 400 calories a day all low fat low carb. drink about 8 bottles of water a day.
That's my only problem..
roll.gif

That is a lot really.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
im only 5 foot 11

i tell you what. if i meet my goal of 150 pounds lost i will post before and after pics for the first time ever of me online. and i will make my goal. i willnot fail. when i start something i finish it. i have struggled with weight problems all my life and am sick of it. i have seen the statistics of how manypeople gain back the weight and i was part of that but not this time.

when a fat person blurts out "im starving" i just want to slap the taste out they mouth and say "$$+*% look at us? we aint starving. we gotenough on us to last a whole season!"
laugh.gif

After reading through this thread, you're not doing it right. The moment you bump up to 1000 calories or higher, you will gain weight.

I applaud your determination and drive, but there is a better, healthier way. My only fear for you is when you do decide to gain size through lean muscle mass,you're going to gain all that weight back again.

I'm really curious to see how this will turn out in the next few months.

noblekane post some pics! maybe i can be your manager and patent this thing and put out a video of how you did it or something and be [nter] BALLLLLINN [nter]

That is a lot really.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
im only 5 foot 11

i tell you what. if i meet my goal of 150 pounds lost i will post before and after pics for the first time ever of me online. and i will make my goal. i will not fail. when i start something i finish it. i have struggled with weight problems all my life and am sick of it. i have seen the statistics of how many people gain back the weight and i was part of that but not this time.

when a fat person blurts out "im starving" i just want to slap the taste out they mouth and say "$$+*% look at us? we aint starving. we got enough on us to last a whole season!"
laugh.gif
No deal. I am curious to see now. And if you said you are one to not look like you weigh as much as you do, I think 150 would have you looking toofrail. I doubt that is your healthy weight for 5'11 male.
laugh.gif
Thatreminds me of this large girl I saw on the bus pull a sandwich out her purse and act like she was afraid to eat it.

crazy...i lost 60 pounds in 10 months...you are doing it wrong..looks like you looking for a quick fix..400 cals a day?...whhaat?..you are going to be in acatabolic state..you will lose more muscle than actual fat...up your cals man..you gunna look like a stick figure..i dont see how you only eat 400 cals andstill have the energy to run and lift.

post a detailed daily food cycle..im curious

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

After reading through this thread, you're not doing it right. The moment you bump up to 1000 calories or higher, you will gain weight.

I applaud your determination and drive, but there is a better, healthier way. My only fear for you is when you do decide to gain size through lean muscle mass, you're going to gain all that weight back again.

I'm really curious to see how this will turn out in the next few months.

man i am saying. ive tried everything else man. its either die overweight or die trying. you have to be in the shoes of a dude who has battled weight issuesall his life to feel where im coming from.

out of the 71 days every 2 weeks i eat good for 1 day meaning fast food or pizza
tongue.gif

so i do reward myself.

I project to hit my goal sometimes in early april 2009

Back
Top Bottom