6 new planets Discovered....Vol Aliens can't be far

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Unless these aliens have different eyes from us or they're using some device to view us in real time.
i dont see how this would be possible, tho, considering OUR understanding of physics...

it physically cant get there faster than the speed of light....

there are actual particles that are actually moving toward your eye when you see "light".....color depends on which particles are absorbed and which ones reflect to our eyes...

i dont see how they could accelerate light particles faster than the speed of light, with their eyes OR a device...
This might be some ground breaking %%%, but i'mma try it out.

Take the aurora borealis. A natural phenomena that occurs in our atmosphere. The auroras become visible due to a shift in electrical charge. They form due to ionized atoms regaining an electron and going into an excited state, meaning that they move faster and more rapidly than the particles around them, making the glow from their reactions visible in the night sky. I think if someone found a way to stabilize light particles in a similar fashion that we could, in theory, make light move faster than it already does.

as for finding an unlimited power source, we already have that...it's called the sun. if we figured out a way to harness the power from the sun more efficiently, we wouldn't need gasoline ever again. we only use a FRACTION of a percentage of the energy produced by the sun's nuclear fusion.

yeah, dude tried to reference the aurora borealis in that egypt thread and claimed it was proof that egyptians could pull electricity out of thin air...
im not sure they produce enough energy to be of any use to us, tho

the sun isn't an unlimited power source, but as far as OUR LIFETIMES go, i guess i could grant you that....

the crazy %#!% about the sun/earth relationship is, EVERY source of energy we have is powered by sunlight....directly or indirectly...

food, gasoline, electricity, all of it....

it originally goes back to sunlight...

its crazy.

Unless these aliens have different eyes from us or they're using some device to view us in real time.
i dont see how this would be possible, tho, considering OUR understanding of physics...

there are actual particles that are actually moving toward your eye when you see "light".....color depends on which particles are absorbed and which ones reflect to our eyes...

i dont see how they could accelerate light particles faster than the speed of light, with their eyes OR a device...

Take the aurora borealis. A natural phenomena that occurs in our atmosphere. The auroras become visible due to a shift in electrical charge. They form due to ionized atoms regaining an electron and going into an excited state, meaning that they move faster and more rapidly than the particles around them, making the glow from their reactions visible in the night sky. I think if someone found a way to stabilize light particles in a similar fashion that we could, in theory, make light move faster than it already does.

as for finding an unlimited power source, we already have that...it's called the sun. if we figured out a way to harness the power from the sun more efficiently, we wouldn't need gasoline ever again. we only use a FRACTION of a percentage of the energy produced by the sun's nuclear fusion.
That kind of thing has been tried before, but there's a hard cap on speed of light. NOTHING can move faster than the speed of light.
Light has some of the properties of both particles and waves.

And also, the sun's energy is limited, and even if it weren't you couldn't move faster than light speed.

Wormholes though are a nice way to get around all that
pimp.gif

That kind of thing has been tried before, but there's a hard cap on speed of light. NOTHING can move faster than the speed of light.

And also, the sun's energy is limited, and even if it weren't you couldn't move faster than light speed.

pimp.gif

you forgot to asterisk,

*theoretically, we can't move faster than the speed of light...

pimp.gif

you forgot to asterisk,

pimp.gif

you forgot to asterisk,

pimp.gif
yeah my bad
embarassed.gif

I'm just saying, the only way we could based on what we know is by warping space/time to change physics (scary) or using a wormhole....theoretically
glasses.gif

you forgot to asterisk,

pimp.gif
yeah my bad
embarassed.gif

I'm just saying, the only way we could based on what we know is by warping space/time to change physics (scary) or using a wormhole....theoretically
glasses.gif

lol, i know, im just $@%!** with you.

i think the wormhole thing is the most feasible...

they say, by using exotic matter, you can bound open the entrances to white and black holes....

BUT, you would be disentegrated the second you pass through the actual hole...

read up on black holes and how they work if yall interested

but like, they suck +%%+ in, right?

well, you can get caught up in its suction and escape, as long as you dont pass past the event horizon

once you pass that, the path to the center is weird...they say its fininite, but looks infinite to the outside observer?

you cant "tell" WHEN something has crossed the horizon, nor can you distinguish between still traveling to the hole and actually in the hole...

then they say the object collapses on itsself due to the infinite density with such little mass black holes have...

so, i was saying, keeping the holes open is theoretically possible....but they still dont think we could "pass through" them....like, we could maybe see relections of the other realm, but for that, youd have to be past the event horizon, so you would inevitably be destroyed...

craaaaaazy

they say, by using exotic matter, you can bound open the entrances to white and black holes....

well, you can get caught up in its suction and escape, as long as you dont pass past the event horizon

once you pass that, the path to the center is weird...they say its fininite, but looks infinite to the outside observer?

you cant "tell" WHEN something has crossed the horizon, nor can you distinguish between still traveling to the hole and actually in the hole...

then they say the object collapses on itsself due to the infinite density with such little mass black holes have...

so, i was saying, keeping the holes open is theoretically possible....but they still dont think we could "pass through" them....like, we could maybe see relections of the other realm, but for that, youd have to be past the event horizon, so you would inevitably be destroyed...

craaaaaazy

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

pimp.gif

it's been tried before?
eek.gif

do you have a link? i legitimately want to see what came of it, and if they could determine anything with the experiment(s).

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

pimp.gif

it's been tried before?
eek.gif

do you have a link? i legitimately want to see what came of it, and if they could determine anything with the experiment(s).

craaaaaazy
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ok, let me give this a try.

Unlimited powersource= Fusion. Scientists are actually already working on this, and nuclear fusion is expected by 2014 I believe. One guy actually already made it, and it only lasted for a few seconds. The problem is that he made a mistake in calculations... so the fact that he even created fusion was an accident in itself, and they're still trying to find the mistake he made in order to further replicate it.

In terms of "wormholes" or moving through space faster than light... scientists are tossing around MANY theories as to how this would work. One theory involves the concept of taking the space in front of us and putting it behind us.

Talking about planets with intelligent life. I just think there would have to be a major coincidence. Think about it: Where this is liquid water, there is high potential for life. Mars had liquid water... but that water disappeared (insert large number here) years ago. And even if there is a planet with liquid water (a planet about 3 times the size of Earth was actually found to have liquid water), we can't get our hopes to high, because their life could still be in the bacterial stage! People don't seem to realize how long it took our life to become "intelligent." Also, think about how vast and how long the universe has been in existence. I'm sure before us, there were countless alien races, maybe some more intelligent than us, and some only bacterial. Now think about how many chances for extinction there have been on countless "life-sustainable" planets other than our own, in between the (insert large number here) years since we've become "intelligent life". Now think about all of this, and then the fact that there is the possibility that we're made COMPLETELY differently. We've recently found arsenic based bacteria in California. ARSENIC is poisonous to human beings... think of the amount of aliens who would be poisoned by our atmosphere. Also, even carbon-based aliens would not be acclimated to our own diseases. Think about how terrible it was when diseases ran rampant through Native Americans when the Europeans landed... and they were actually the SAME RACE. Think about aliens, a completely different race, trying to survive in our atmosphere... yeah.

I'm done
laugh.gif

Unlimited powersource= Fusion. Scientists are actually already working on this, and nuclear fusion is expected by 2014 I believe. One guy actually already made it, and it only lasted for a few seconds. The problem is that he made a mistake in calculations... so the fact that he even created fusion was an accident in itself, and they're still trying to find the mistake he made in order to further replicate it.

In terms of "wormholes" or moving through space faster than light... scientists are tossing around MANY theories as to how this would work. One theory involves the concept of taking the space in front of us and putting it behind us.

Talking about planets with intelligent life. I just think there would have to be a major coincidence. Think about it: Where this is liquid water, there is high potential for life. Mars had liquid water... but that water disappeared (insert large number here) years ago. And even if there is a planet with liquid water (a planet about 3 times the size of Earth was actually found to have liquid water), we can't get our hopes to high, because their life could still be in the bacterial stage! People don't seem to realize how long it took our life to become "intelligent." Also, think about how vast and how long the universe has been in existence. I'm sure before us, there were countless alien races, maybe some more intelligent than us, and some only bacterial. Now think about how many chances for extinction there have been on countless "life-sustainable" planets other than our own, in between the (insert large number here) years since we've become "intelligent life". Now think about all of this, and then the fact that there is the possibility that we're made COMPLETELY differently. We've recently found arsenic based bacteria in California. ARSENIC is poisonous to human beings... think of the amount of aliens who would be poisoned by our atmosphere. Also, even carbon-based aliens would not be acclimated to our own diseases. Think about how terrible it was when diseases ran rampant through Native Americans when the Europeans landed... and they were actually the SAME RACE. Think about aliens, a completely different race, trying to survive in our atmosphere... yeah.

I'm done
laugh.gif

craaaaaazy
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

craaaaaazy
From an observer's point of view you'd be momentarily stretched out over the area of the event horizon
pimp.gif

Time would slow down drastically for you before finally being sucked in and broken down into information......
I think that might be used for the start of a new universe
alien.gif

craaaaaazy
From an observer's point of view you'd be momentarily stretched out over the area of the event horizon
pimp.gif

Time would slow down drastically for you before finally being sucked in and broken down into information......
I think that might be used for the start of a new universe
alien.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I'm done
laugh.gif
Damn made a good point there about the Diseases and Aliens living in our atmosphere.
All this has blown away, gonna go look at some warm hole information see how they work n *++#.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I'm done
laugh.gif
Damn made a good point there about the Diseases and Aliens living in our atmosphere.
All this has blown away, gonna go look at some warm hole information see how they work n *++#.
roll.gif

The entire universe doesn't necessarily have to operate on human terms.

The entire universe doesn't necessarily have to operate on human terms.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

craaaaaazy
Crazy stuff man thanks for the info.

I remember reading about the tidal forces in black holes and how they will rip you apart with ease. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

craaaaaazy
Crazy stuff man thanks for the info.

I remember reading about the tidal forces in black holes and how they will rip you apart with ease. 

Back
Top Bottom