-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

Anyone hear "How I Can Kill Jigga Man"?

I hope Beans has another diss in line because my goodness that was weak

dudes can't seem to stray away from callig him ugly in their disses, we all know he's not he best looking dude but he smashes into Beyonce on a dailyso who's the winner? Rappers need to come up wit some better insults and if they have dirt, let it fly

Originally Posted by Deuce King

like i said..he accomplished what jay-z did in 1/2 da time.

He can thank Eminem for that.
eyes.gif

As if Jay has no one to thank for his success?

Or As if Em gave 50 the ambition and put the pen in his hand?

Cmon fam.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kobe8knaipp

i dont get the numbers dont lie jab jay-z mighta thrown at 50.... because if numbers dont lie 50 CENT has sold just as much albums overall as Jay-Z with 4... as Jay-z has with 11.....

QFT, like i said..he accomplished what jay-z did in 1/2 da time.
false Sales wise maybe, Consecutive #1 albums? Awards? Ground breaking tours? Clothing? etc etc

Originally Posted by Deuce King

like i said..he accomplished what jay-z did in 1/2 da time.

He can thank Eminem for that.

QFT

smh.gif
at people acting like a EM cosign didn't help 50 push major units, EM gave him the white audience

the battle for thr king of ny should be about music, not about who can come up with the most antics or worldstar vids

Em's cosign made GRODT sell 8 mill records? Em's cosign made Massacre sell 1.5 in a short week?

Originally Posted by solefood229

QFT

smh.gif
at people acting like a EM cosign didn't help 50 push major units, EM gave him the white audience
laugh.gif
Wow,I have officially heard it all

50 sold records cause he made a great album with GRODT

but you'd be foolish to think having Em an Dre backin him (8 mile soundtrack) as a precursor didnt help.

besides one time seein a "rewind" dvd, 50 was not huge outside of the east coast. Yea his mixtape present is/was huge, but before he got with em andthem, people west of the mississippi likely never heard of him. includin myself.

The Cosign was influential but 50 had one of the biggest buzz in Music period, however once that new flashy allure of the "New Tough guy" wore offand his "fans" started to listen to his glorified "mediocre" lyrics the allure wore off.

As long as Beanz is angry, 50 Cent is going to keep pushing this little by little.

more Beanz and 50 Cent tracks are defitnely coming people...

This debate is soooo boring...I see no new topics or angles being thrown out

if the actual convo on the proposed beef with Jay n 50 is this boring...the beef itself wouldnt be all that great

50 just need to scrap this idea, go back to G Unit offices and come up with another way to try to get relevant again....

"G Unit Comedy Jam" on Cinemax r sumtin man...cuz this aint it

Its jus comedic the amount of tomfoolery that is goin in this thread..
laugh.gif
...and for the record fif doe isn't comparable to Jay's and fif hasn'tbeen relevant in hip-hop musically for a while..."he's accomplished what Jay has in half the time" you know yall who endorse this should beashamed of yourselves and stop listening to hip-hop, switch over to 102.7 wit that

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Its jus comedic the amount of tomfoolery that is goin in this thread..
laugh.gif
...and for the record fif doe isn't comparable to Jay's and fif hasn't been relevant in hip-hop musically for a while..."he's accomplished what Jay has in half the time" you know yall who endorse this should be ashamed of yourselves and stop listening to hip-hop, switch over to 102.7 wit that
QFT

Originally Posted by jthagreat

but you'd be foolish to think having Em an Dre backin him (8 mile soundtrack) as a precursor didnt help.

besides one time seein a "rewind" dvd, 50 was not huge outside of the east coast. Yea his mixtape present is/was huge, but before he got with em and them, people west of the mississippi likely never heard of him. includin myself.
I hate when ppl side step questions and state the obvious. This topic has recently been argued and that fact was not disputed.

I'll ask again tho since ppl like making point about other ##%@ that don't pertain to the core of the question.
Em's cosign made GRODT sell 8 mill records? Em's cosign made Massacre sell 1.5 in a short week?
To say Curtis success in his records are solely and directly due to Eminem and Dr. Dre is idiotic on a grandiose scale.

Nobody said they didn't help. It's like you say anything that might be a knock against Jay and +$@@$@ defend with the most ******ed arguments. HasCurtis sold the same amount if not more than Jay in like a third of the time? YES. Curtis made those 2 albums not Em or Dre. Yes their cosign helped in gettinghim recognition, hype, and a buzz but they are not the main reason he sold so much with those two albums.

Cease with the bestiality.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

i dont get the numbers dont lie jab jay-z mighta thrown at 50.... because if numbers dont lie 50 CENT has sold just as much albums overall as Jay-Z with 4... as Jay-z has with 11.....

false Sales wise maybe, Consecutive #1 albums? Awards? Ground breaking tours? Clothing? etc etc
let's just forget that jay-z and 50 both had reebok deals
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

let's also forget g-unit clothin seemed like it was everywhere for years

tours? da get rich and die tryin tour, have we forgotten that album is DIAMOND?
laugh.gif
same wit da massacre

2 video games

a movie

Vitamin water

50 has defiinitely got da 1 up on hova when it comes to doin everything in 1/2 da time.

and 50 is 100% right on overseas acclaim, he's bigger then him out in other countries.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

let's just forget that jay-z and 50 both had reebok deals
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

let's also forget g-unit clothin seemed like it was everywhere for years

tours? da get rich and die tryin tour, have we forgotten that album is DIAMOND?
laugh.gif
same wit da massacre

2 video games

a movie

Vitamin water

50 has defiinitely got da 1 up on hova when it comes to doin everything in 1/2 da time.

and 50 is 100% right on overseas acclaim, he's bigger then him out in other countries.

You're waistin your time broseph Jay fans will never even entertain the tought their savior isn't exactly wat HE says HE is
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by jthagreat

besides one time seein a "rewind" dvd, 50 was not huge outside of the east coast. Yea his mixtape present is/was huge, but before he got with em and them, people west of the mississippi likely never heard of him. includin myself.
I hate when ppl side step questions and state the obvious. This topic has recently been argued and that fact was not disputed.

I'll ask again tho since ppl like making point about other ##%@ that don't pertain to the core of the question.
To say Curtis success in his records are solely and directly due to Eminem and Dr. Dre is idiotic on a grandiose scale.

Nobody said they didn't help. It's like you say anything that might be a knock against Jay and +$@@$@ defend with the most ******ed arguments. Has Curtis sold the same amount if not more than Jay in like a third of the time? YES. Curtis made those 2 albums not Em or Dre. Yes their cosign helped in getting him recognition, hype, and a buzz but they are not the main reason he sold so much with those two albums.

Cease with the bestiality.

damn fam, did you read my 1st sentence?

Yea which was completely irrelevant going off what as previously said in the last few posts. Last two ppl credited Curtis' success to Eminem and I scoffedat it with a few sarcastic questions.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Honestly ninjahood often times when I read some of your statements I wonder....
ohwell.gif

Forreal hes wilding? G-unit clothes? 50's video games? Its safe to say that if 50 didnt land that vitamin water come up he'd be headed for the brokehouse right or wrong?

Back to the matter at hand 50 could never be the king of new york because 1) He has no classic records. Nas and Jay both have those timeless records you canthrough on and put in you and that mood and make you feel what they are saying. You are going to throw on "What up gangsta" and be like yeah 50 isthe king #comeonson
2)He has 0 swag each King Whether it be Big Jay Nas Kane Rakim all had that aura and made you want to dress like them and mock their style Do I want to throwon a durag a fitted and g-unit wife beater with some doofy reebok kicks?
3) No lyrical prowess. let's be honest 50 rhyme scheme is as simple as they come "Kill you, move this weight, richer than you *sings harmony*
I mean if we want to give the king title to 50 where do i sign up for it cause its clear were letting anybody in.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yea which was completely irrelevant going off what as previously said in the last few posts. Last two ppl credited Curtis' success to Eminem and I scoffed at it with a few sarcastic questions.

if anythin i would thnk Im sayin its both, but most notably bein 50 dropped a great album. yall get emotional and heated over silly stuff. Shoot im agreeinwith you...in a sense. but to ignore the em dre cosign wouldnt be right either.

LOL only NT

Its safe to say that if 50 didnt land that vitamin water come up he'd be headed for the broke house right or wrong?

Yo act like 50 doesnt get money for doing shows, or you act like he didnt get any money for selling G-Units publishing.

What an idiotic statement lol.

Back
Top Bottom