-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

I dont like where this going...bring this back to the topic at hand with fiddy cent

Harlem after a king in real life dies...somebody else has to come replace him...they just dont run around aimlessly w/o a leader

In the Spirit of King Louis....

BIG is the King of New York "Biggie da 1st"

JAY-Z is the King of New York "Jigga da 2nd"

fiddy cent is da jester lol

and for any Nas fans with a isshty look on ya face right now....Nas is "King Arthur"....was it real or just a story?? lol
& what happened to the east coast when BIG was living/leading?? It flourished, he brought it back to the east...

What happened on Jay's watch/when he was "leading"?? The coast died out...

grin.gif
so thats Jigga fault cuz southerners was in the kitchen cookin upwaiting their turn...Jigga couldnt make N's more appealing... they either had to jock him or they didnt....the N's thats the hottest in the game rightnow got they whole style form Jay and they aint from New York

New York N's sitting there for the last 10 years with the hottest rapper in tha game and dont pick up on his moves...thats not on the King of NY

Originally Posted by EvansST

Are we talkin about The King Of NY as it pretains to Hip Hop?? Or are we talkin bout movie's??

Cause I NEVER heard "Lucky Lefty" call himself King while Christopher "Frank White" Wallace was living??

If Ronald Christopher Walken made a hip hop album, I'd love to be pointed in the right direction
nerd.gif

Other than that, Jay like his fans ride other Ns %+@+% WAAAAAAY too much
Jay-Z made his own lane. Big and Pac passing away just opened the doors for him. That's not Jay's fault. Don't blame him for stepping up and taking advantage.

He milked the game like a hustler.
Pardon me I had to
laugh.gif
@ that...

REAL hustlers don't eat off other Ns plates, dead or alive... Thats what *@$* riders do...

REAL Hustlers make a way for THEMSELVES... What did Jay do after BIG passed?? Enlisted the Hitmen to try and recreate that Bad Boy sound to no avail... Then he switched it up again with Hard Knock Life...
How did Jay "eat" off Big's or Pac's plate?

When did the ROC try to re-create the "bad boy" sound?

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"Intro: A Million and One Questions/Rhyme No More"[/td] [td]DJ Premier[/td] [td]3:21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"The City Is Mine" (feat. Blackstreet)[/td] [td]Teddy Riley & Chad Hugo[/td] [td]4:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"I Know What Girls Like" (feat. Lil' Kim & Puff Daddy)[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs, Ron "Amen-Ra" Lawrence for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Imaginary Player"[/td] [td]Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool for The Hitmen[/td] [td]3:57[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Streets Is Watching"[/td] [td]Ski[/td] [td]3:58[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Friend or Foe '98"[/td] [td]DJ Premier[/td] [td]2:09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"Lucky Me"[/td] [td]Steven "Stevie J" Jordan for The Hitmen, Buckwild[/td] [td]4:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"(Always Be My) Sunshine" (feat. Foxy Brown & Babyface)[/td] [td]Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"Who You Wit II"[/td] [td]Ski[/td] [td]4:29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Face Off" (feat. Sauce Money)[/td] [td]Poke and Tone[/td] [td]3:31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"Real +#$!*$" (feat. Too Short)[/td] [td]Anthony Dent[/td] [td]5:07[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Rap Game/Crack Game"[/td] [td]Big Jaz[/td] [td]2:40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"Where I'm From"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie, Ron "Amen-Ra" Lawrence for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"You Must Love Me"(feat. Kelly Price)[/td] [td]Nashiem Myrick for The Hitmen[/td] [td]5:47[/td] [/tr][/table]
Trackmasters are also an extention of That Bad Boy sound also... Its prolly no coincidence that they were JUST working with NaS the summer before...

The 2nd single he dropped after BIG died... "The City Is Mine"?? Come on... You Ns can't be serious...

Multiple classic albums > 2 classic albums.

They BOTH have 2 classics... The difference is BIG only lived to make 2 albums... Jay Z has what?? 14...

2 Classics out of 14... N I can divide

How is that Jay's fault when Mobb Deep, Mase, Jadakiss, DMX, and many others were phasing out?
If he was the king he's supposed to set the standard right??

Are we talkin about The King Of NY as it pretains to Hip Hop?? Or are we talkin bout movie's??

Cause I NEVER heard "Lucky Lefty" call himself King while Christopher "Frank White" Wallace was living??

If Ronald Christopher Walken made a hip hop album, I'd love to be pointed in the right direction
nerd.gif

Jay-Z made his own lane. Big and Pac passing away just opened the doors for him. That's not Jay's fault. Don't blame him for stepping up and taking advantage.

Pardon me I had to
laugh.gif
@ that...

REAL hustlers don't eat off other Ns plates, dead or alive... Thats what *@$* riders do...

REAL Hustlers make a way for THEMSELVES... What did Jay do after BIG passed?? Enlisted the Hitmen to try and recreate that Bad Boy sound to no avail... Then he switched it up again with Hard Knock Life...

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"Intro: A Million and One Questions/Rhyme No More"[/td] [td]DJ Premier[/td] [td]3:21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"The City Is Mine" (feat. Blackstreet)[/td] [td]Teddy Riley & Chad Hugo[/td] [td]4:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"I Know What Girls Like" (feat. Lil' Kim & Puff Daddy)[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs, Ron "Amen-Ra" Lawrence for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Imaginary Player"[/td] [td]Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool for The Hitmen[/td] [td]3:57[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Streets Is Watching"[/td] [td]Ski[/td] [td]3:58[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Friend or Foe '98"[/td] [td]DJ Premier[/td] [td]2:09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"Lucky Me"[/td] [td]Steven "Stevie J" Jordan for The Hitmen, Buckwild[/td] [td]4:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"(Always Be My) Sunshine" (feat. Foxy Brown & Babyface)[/td] [td]Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"Who You Wit II"[/td] [td]Ski[/td] [td]4:29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Face Off" (feat. Sauce Money)[/td] [td]Poke and Tone[/td] [td]3:31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"Real $$%+%$" (feat. Too Short)[/td] [td]Anthony Dent[/td] [td]5:07[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Rap Game/Crack Game"[/td] [td]Big Jaz[/td] [td]2:40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"Where I'm From"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie, Ron "Amen-Ra" Lawrence for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"You Must Love Me"(feat. Kelly Price)[/td] [td]Nashiem Myrick for The Hitmen[/td] [td]5:47[/td] [/tr][/table]
Trackmasters are also an extention of That Bad Boy sound also... Its prolly no coincidence that they were JUST working with NaS the summer before...

The 2nd single he dropped after BIG died... "The City Is Mine"?? Come on... You Ns can't be serious...
True but that "sound" didn't make Jay-Z...

His whole career wasn't a complete carbon copy of big. You make it seem like every hit, his career, etc. was all BIG.

I dont like where this going...bring this back to the topic at hand with fiddy cent

Harlem after a king in real life dies...somebody else has to come replace him...they just dont run around aimlessly w/o a leader

and for any Nas fans with a isshty look on ya face right now....Nas is "King Arthur"....was it real or just a story?? lol
& what happened to the east coast when BIG was living/leading?? It flourished, he brought it back to the east...

grin.gif
so thats Jigga fault cuz southerners was in the kitchen cookin up waiting their turn...Jigga couldnt make N's more appealing... they either had to jock him or they didnt....the N's thats the hottest in the game right now got they whole style form Jay and they aint from New York

New York N's sitting there for the last 10 years with the hottest rapper in tha game and dont pick up on his moves...thats not on the King of NY
So if BIG brought the crown back to the east, from the west coast... You mean to tell me Jay Z whose supposidly better than him couldn't dothe same when the south took over??
eyes.gif
... What kind of King??

NO one took they style from Jay Z, cause HE STOLE his style from BIG...

nerd.gif

Pardon me I had to
laugh.gif
@ that...

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"Intro: A Million and One Questions/Rhyme No More"[/td] [td]DJ Premier[/td] [td]3:21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"The City Is Mine" (feat. Blackstreet)[/td] [td]Teddy Riley & Chad Hugo[/td] [td]4:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"I Know What Girls Like" (feat. Lil' Kim & Puff Daddy)[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs, Ron "Amen-Ra" Lawrence for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Imaginary Player"[/td] [td]Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool for The Hitmen[/td] [td]3:57[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Streets Is Watching"[/td] [td]Ski[/td] [td]3:58[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Friend or Foe '98"[/td] [td]DJ Premier[/td] [td]2:09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"Lucky Me"[/td] [td]Steven "Stevie J" Jordan for The Hitmen, Buckwild[/td] [td]4:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"(Always Be My) Sunshine" (feat. Foxy Brown & Babyface)[/td] [td]Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"Who You Wit II"[/td] [td]Ski[/td] [td]4:29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Face Off" (feat. Sauce Money)[/td] [td]Poke and Tone[/td] [td]3:31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"Real +#$!*$" (feat. Too Short)[/td] [td]Anthony Dent[/td] [td]5:07[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Rap Game/Crack Game"[/td] [td]Big Jaz[/td] [td]2:40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"Where I'm From"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie, Ron "Amen-Ra" Lawrence for The Hitmen[/td] [td]4:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"You Must Love Me"(feat. Kelly Price)[/td] [td]Nashiem Myrick for The Hitmen[/td] [td]5:47[/td] [/tr][/table]

They BOTH have 2 classics... The difference is BIG only lived to make 2 albums... Jay Z has what?? 14...

laugh.gif

Jay's career didn't take off with songs like "The city is Mine." The common public don't even remember that song so that argument isirrelevant.

RD, TB, TBA (debatable), and AG are classics IMO (and according to many others too) so that's subjective. Even if one is debatable the other three are nodoubt classics.

He did! Because of Jay-Z you had cats like Joe Budden, Fabolous, Maino, etc. begin careers. It isn't his fault that they weren't successful as him orlike the other acts during BIG's time.

Also the East Coast was supporting all the other artists heavily because of the East Coast/ West Coast beef.

grin.gif
so thats Jigga fault cuz southerners was in the kitchen cookin up waiting their turn...Jigga couldnt make N's more appealing... they either had to jock him or they didnt....the N's thats the hottest in the game right now got they whole style form Jay and they aint from New York

So if BIG brought the crown back to the east, from the west coast... You mean to tell me Jay Z whose supposidly better than him couldn't do the same when the south took over??
eyes.gif
... What kind of King??

NO one took they style from Jay Z, cause HE STOLE his style from BIG...

eyes.gif
...well actually if u wanna still go along this route and say that Jaystole his style from BIG(which i dont agree with becuz NO 1 will eva spit on a mic like Biggie) and had all the Lil Waynes TI n Kanye's still it fromhim...than New York is still doing pretty well with the South leading things as oppose to what they would be doing with the West

Biggie was loved by the whole industry...Dupri was his boy...if he would have stayed alive I think the outcome still would have not been any different far aswhat Sound was in the forefront...Southern Rap always had its GOATs influencin the youngins...Kast, Ball n G,UGK...No Limit, Cash Money...so the movement wasbound to happen no matter who was KING

if fiddy was ever king..we would never hear from new york again

nerd.gif

Pardon me I had to
laugh.gif
@ that...

laugh.gif

Jay's career didn't take off with songs like "The city is Mine." The common public don't even remember that song so that argument is irrelevant.

RD, TB, TBA (debatable), and AG are classics IMO (and according to many others too) so that's subjective. Even if one is debatable the other three are no doubt classics.

He did! Because of Jay-Z you had cats like Joe Budden, Fabolous, Maino, etc. begin careers. It isn't his fault that they weren't successful as him or like the other acts during BIG's time.

Also the East Coast was supporting all the other artists heavily because of the East Coast/ West Coast beef.

Who said his career took off??

As far as Fab, he came in the game in 98... Ridin Ma$e coatails... He rode in the Ma$e lane his entire career...

Maino is a HARDCORE rapper... Something Jay Z Camel will never be... 2Pac is his main influence (as you canhear in his flow/rhyme patterns)... He's from BIGs hood and ALWAYS pays hamage to the REAL King... If anything he was more of an offpring of X from a NYpesrspective...

Joe Budden... He had a failed commercial career. & his music is alot more in depth than Jay Z Camel's shallowness... So NO

Biggie was loved by the whole industry...Dupri was his boy...if he would have stayed alive I think the outcome still would have not been any different far as what Sound was in the forefront...Southern Rap always had its GOATs influencin the youngins...Kast, Ball n G,UGK...No Limit, Cash Money...so the movement was bound to happen no matter who was KING
BIG was the NY N that embraced out of region styles... He had Too Short on Life After Death... Then he (Too Short) pops up on Vol.1 & 2... Heembraced Bone's style of rhymin, then you have Jay doin tracks with UGK... Who did Jay Camel collaborate with on Reasonable Doubt?? MaryJ... BIG appeared on one of her first singles, nobody else east of the Lincoln Tunnel in on that joint... Then all of sudden he's workin with Ns from otherregions and @@+$?? Come on...

BIG laid the BLUEPRINT for East Coast hip hop to be preserved... He embraced other sounds, but still brought it back home and NEVERcompromised his @@+$ lyrically...

BIG was Moses for the east coast... he showed Ns the way, and let them know what they would have to do to keep NY alive for years to come...
HipHopDoc09 wrote:

AINT NO OTHER KINGS IN THIS RAP THING

THEY SIBLINGS NOTHING BUT MY CHILDREN

/Thread.

Big Passed
ohwell.gif

So Jay is the King live with it.....

also people have came and gone and he is still here.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Big Passed
ohwell.gif

So Jay is the King live with it.....

also people have came and gone and he is still here.
"Everybody claimin they the best and head the throne
Since B.I.G is gone, if you ask me, they DEAD WRONG"

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I can't quote because I'm on my BB. But " Master Zik" your are out of your damn mind if you think 50 would have sold as much without EM/Dre, that is Hilarious.

Dudes need to wake up on 50. He is a C+ rapper.

Say he ended dudes careers. This dude put a couple C+ rappers and a pop star( Ja Rule) out and all of a sudden he end dudes careers.

Jada murked him, he wanted no parts of that. And Musically Ross did too. 50 took it to a level that had nothing to do with hip hop. And bammas and females is all over it. Smh
i honestly cant believe why we arguin this truthfully. its not even up for debate imo. he just thinks im somehow defendin Jay...Im not.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ninjahood

umm...50 cent would've sold numbers regardless without da shady cosign...his buzz was deafin' in NYC, you'd had to be a moron not to sign him, 50 was turnin down deals

when 50 is da future was scorchin NYC.
maybe so but put up the same numbers he did without Dre on the board? strongly doubt that
exactly.
Why +!@*@% is dumb for? Why yall can't read? Are you really trying to play around and ignore what I'm saying for jokes?

I specifically say Eminem and !%%%# bring up Dre. Thanks for admitting you're wrong since I'm taking yall ignorance as an omission of just outrightsaying I'm right.

Like I said Curtis would've done the same #s without the Em cosign.

You can't even make up your mind on what you're agreeing on. How many times you gonna contradict yourself. 1st it's Curtis wouldn't have donethe same #s without Em and Dre. I SPECIFICALLY talk about the Eminem cosign you choose to ignore it and then gonna quote someone agreeing with me and say"exactly." Real talk I won't bother to even get in to a back n forth with you no more I should've known the deal when you played yourself inthe other thread.
Can't you read?

I specifically said Eminem since 2 ppl stated on the previous page that Eminem's cosign is the reason for Curtis' success with his first two albums. Then again I dunno where you from or what you took in to account when Curtis was on his come up cuz from what I recall as a person who wasn't even checking for him the only thing you heard about dude was he got shot 9 times and his beef with Ja Rule then later on In Da Club and that was what his buzz and hype rode on. Him being Shady's artist was a plus.

Em didn't run around with dude everywhere in his interviews or videos. Be serious about this, yall %%##%+ is in some bizarre type of denial. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't understand how in one thread dudes can say Curtis use of getting in to some beef when his album is gonna drop no longer works(meaning it did work at one point in time) and then gonna turn around and say Em is the reason his first two albums did well or can't see the possibility that Curtis could've done those #s without a Em cosign.[/color]

I'd like you to explain how Em's cosign got the Massacre to sell so much.
So again I'm talking about Dre I'm talking specifically about Em's cosign being the reason for Curtis' two albums being a success.I find it even funnier the clown who said and the one that cosigned him don't have no words for this and have fled to another argument when some questionsare asked.

Pitiful

i love it you guys are going in just wanted to add i went on hits daily double and it says fif sold 66,000 copies is this accurate or the itunes havent beencounted because if this is true fif might need to really take charge on jigga but keep the convo goin by next month we should have a jay-z response whether itsinterview song or saynow message
laugh.gif
so lets just hope we see something

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I can't quote because I'm on my BB. But " Master Zik" your are out of your damn mind if you think 50 would have sold as much without EM/Dre, that is Hilarious.

Say he ended dudes careers. This dude put a couple C+ rappers and a pop star( Ja Rule) out and all of a sudden he end dudes careers.

Jada murked him, he wanted no parts of that. And Musically Ross did too. 50 took it to a level that had nothing to do with hip hop. And bammas and females is all over it. Smh
i honestly cant believe why we arguin this truthfully. its not even up for debate imo. he just thinks im somehow defendin Jay...Im not.

umm...50 cent would've sold numbers regardless without da shady cosign...his buzz was deafin' in NYC, you'd had to be a moron not to sign him, 50 was turnin down deals

maybe so but put up the same numbers he did without Dre on the board? strongly doubt that
exactly.
Why +!@*@% is dumb for? Why yall can't read? Are you really trying to play around and ignore what I'm saying for jokes?

I specifically say Eminem and !%%%# bring up Dre. Thanks for admitting you're wrong since I'm taking yall ignorance as an omission of just outright saying I'm right.

You can't even make up your mind on what you're agreeing on. How many times you gonna contradict yourself. 1st it's Curtis wouldn't have done the same #s without Em and Dre. I SPECIFICALLY talk about the Eminem cosign you choose to ignore it and then gonna quote someone agreeing with me and say "exactly." Real talk I won't bother to even get in to a back n forth with you no more I should've known the deal when you played yourself in the other thread.

i actually read sloane's post as "if he didnt have Dre onboard" not on the boads (beats).

eitherway, youre naive to believe 50 would have did 1.6 in 2 weeks without Dre and Em's co sign period.

you disagree. thats cool. no biggie.

i mean, Em is literally the most talented rapper ive ever heard, but would he be as huge without the Dre signing? if he was Black? thats the kind of thing weare arguin. in the same vein as would Jay be what he was without Big's passing.

or what yall say with IRV gotti
roll.gif

50 sold records cause he made a great album with GRODT

but you'd be foolish to think having Em an Dre backin him (8 mile soundtrack) as a precursor didnt help.

besides one time seein a "rewind" dvd, 50 was not huge outside of the east coast. Yea his mixtape present is/was huge, but before he got with em and them, people west of the mississippi likely never heard of him. includin myself.

exactly.

I specifically say Eminem and !%%%# bring up Dre. Thanks for admitting you're wrong since I'm taking yall ignorance as an omission of just outright saying I'm right.

You can't even make up your mind on what you're agreeing on. How many times you gonna contradict yourself. 1st it's Curtis wouldn't have done the same #s without Em and Dre. I SPECIFICALLY talk about the Eminem cosign you choose to ignore it and then gonna quote someone agreeing with me and say "exactly." Real talk I won't bother to even get in to a back n forth with you no more I should've known the deal when you played yourself in the other thread.

i actually read sloane's post as "if he didnt have Dre onboard" not on the boads (beats).

eitherway, youre naive to believe 50 would have did 1.6 in 2 weeks without Dre and Em's co sign period.

you disagree. thats cool. no biggie.

i mean, Em is literally the most talented rapper ive ever heard, but would he be as huge without the Dre signing? if he was Black? thats the kind of thing we are arguin. in the same vein as would Jay be what he was without Big's passing.

or what yall say with IRV gotti
roll.gif
Again you're talking about Dre. You're an idiot man.It's like your feeble mind can't comprehend what I'm saying and thequestions I've asked so you go off in to another tangent
smh.gif

Now that I see what you think we're arguing I'm not gonna entertain anything else from you on the topic. I'll wait for the two ppl who originallyagreed on the claim that Em's cosign was the reason for Curtis' first two albums success.
Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by Deuce King

like i said..he accomplished what jay-z did in 1/2 da time.
He can thank Eminem for that.
QFT

smh.gif
at people acting like a EM cosign didn't help 50 push major units, EM gave him the white audience

qxmczk.gif

Yeah cuz white ppl didn't listen to hip hop until Eminem started rapping.

Now I can see even more outright lies being posted. How is Em the reason Curtis accomplished what Jay did in half the time(shocked you'd even admit that w/or w/o help).

50 has more #1 singles than Dre & Eminem... (Dre was featured on 2 others, & they all 3 share a #1)

He has 12 top 10 singles (tied with Em in that category)...

So for yall to say he's only selling cause of them is stupid...

He obviously was a hit maker... He's met their Billboard accomplishments in about 1/3 of the time...

I know cats wanna discredit 50 whatever way they can, but lets just be serious... The facts speak for themselves...

SEND ONE wrote:

If Em was responsible for 50 selling so much how come he couldn't help Obie or D12 sell as much?
Same !*%% I'm sayin...
Where's Cashis MULTI platinum album??
Bobby Creekwater??
Stat Quo??

I hate when *$!#$+ do that %!*@. Wait long enough for everyone not to have a perfect memory of said events and then try to change history.

Talking like Em got the golden touch and every Dre beat guarantees a plat album. Why lie about this?

I hate when *$!#$+ do that %!*@. Wait long enough for everyone not to have a perfect memory of said events and then try to change history.

Talking like Em got the golden touch and every Dre beat guarantees a plat album. Why lie about this?

A album with nothing but Dre beats is basically guaranteed a plat album. Name one thing that Dre touched that hasn't been successful? This dude had Ninjasin the hood quoting a white boys album. How often do you see that?

Name one thing that Dre touched that hasn't been successful?
A few Snoop albums like The Last Meal but I guess yall gonna say that has more to do with Snoop than Dre right? Take a look at Dre'sproduction credits and tell me every album he's produced for has been successful. To say Dre beats alone guarantee success is giving not only Dre but anyproducer too much credit. However, I will say Dre has helped more than he has hurt artists he's produced for but there's no way it's a guarantee.yall gonna see when/if that Bishop Lamont album drop.

I'd just like someone tell me how an Em cosign made Massacre successful sales wise.

A album with nothing but Dre beats is basically guaranteed a plat album. Name one thing that Dre touched that hasn't been successful? This dude had Ninjas in the hood quoting a white boys album. How often do you see that?

album-the-album.jpg
dr-dre-presents-the-aftermath-99900085394_4900442_300.jpg

50 has more #1 singles than Dre & Eminem... (Dre was featured on 2 others, & they all 3 share a #1)

He has 12 top 10 singles (tied with Em in that category)...

So for yall to say he's only selling cause of them is stupid...

He obviously was a hit maker... He's met their Billboard accomplishments in about 1/3 of the time...

I know cats wanna discredit 50 whatever way they can, but lets just be serious... The facts speak for themselves...
I'm not gonna discredit his commercial success but he sold his soul to sell records and get those Billboard accomplishments.

Back
Top Bottom