-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

50 has more #1 singles than Dre & Eminem... (Dre was featured on 2 others, & they all 3 share a #1)

He has 12 top 10 singles (tied with Em in that category)...

So for yall to say he's only selling cause of them is stupid...

He obviously was a hit maker... He's met their Billboard accomplishments in about 1/3 of the time...

I know cats wanna discredit 50 whatever way they can, but lets just be serious... The facts speak for themselves...
I'm not gonna discredit his commercial success but he sold his soul to sell records and get those Billboard accomplishments.

Sold his soul??

Do you REMEMBER 50'S FIRST #1 record??

I'm goin tell you what Banks told me
Cuz go'head switch ya style up
If Ns hate then let'em hate
& Watch the money pile up
Hate It Or Love It (2005) #2 ... Is that selling your soul??
P.I.M.P. (2003): #3 ... Is that selling your soul??
How We Do (2005): #4 ... Is that selling your soul??
Outta Control Remix (2005): #6... Is that selling your soul??

Of course you DO have "Candy Shop" which is an AWFUL song, but can you really argue with success?? It went to #1
"Magic Stick" isn't a good record?? "Disco Inferno" isnt a good record??

I mean 50 had crossover appeal on Power Of The Dollar... He had a joint with Destiny's Child, the man knows how to MAKE hits... I know alot of yall wannafind a reason to discredit him, but he's always had that style since he came in the game... He knows what he's doin more time then not...

Ok 50 has had success. Real Talk props, And maybe he would have had the same success without Em, maybe not. But that doesn't change the fact that everalbum since GRODT has been weak. Having 6 or 7 good songs on like a 16 track album is not good. And that is what he has been putting out. I like some of thesongs on BISD but it's still nowhere near how good he was when he started.

I aint disputing that Curtis was a trash album or that BISD isn't THAT good although it is better than Curtis. I'm not even that big of a Curtis fanperiod seeing as I wasn't even paying attention to his movement when he was on top but the lies have got to stop.

Dudes are really acting like he didn't stand on his own to get where he is. He should thank Em for his success. Hmph. Signing him and giving him a chance?Yes but for all of his success? That's a bunch of malarkey.

Now this +*%@+ Curtis sold his soul
smh.gif
Like it or not he's kept it real since he got in the game. You don't have to like him or what he does or saysbut he aint never been on that fake shh. He got his success his way and he gonna fail his way.

jthagreat is suck a !%@+ rider.. gee wiz.

*looks at avy, name, and sig.*

You would think this HERB is on Jay's street team or some $%+@.

Back
Top Bottom