-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

King of NY:

nas.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only reason jay-z don't battle 50 cent is cuz 50 has da power to expose him, look how high on da food chain 50 is and he responds to ANYONE on da bottom of da barrell

he don't let da fact that he's got millions of more dollars than his adversaries..its all about respect w/ him and i respect him a whole lot more cuz of that.

hova think cuz he almighty that he don't gotta respond. herb
indifferent.gif

which is excatly why he is like marlo

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

only reason jay-z don't battle 50 cent is cuz 50 has da power to expose him, look how high on da food chain 50 is and he responds to ANYONE on da bottom of da barrell

he don't let da fact that he's got millions of more dollars than his adversaries..its all about respect w/ him and i respect him a whole lot more cuz of that.

hova think cuz he almighty that he don't gotta respond. herb
indifferent.gif

You really think he is scared of being exposed when Jay-Z haters already believe what 50 would expose about him and his fans that already don't care ? The internet isn't a difficult thing to navigate, ie if we know these rumors anyone else that would care does, too. Also, 50 exposed Rick Ross and he's still been doing fine, so really, what is there to lose with 50 going at him ? He can't lyrically beat him or consistently make better music than Jay-Z. What he can do is pick good companies to buy stock in. He should stick to that, because we all know the best revenge is success, right ? 50 should just keep getting his money the way he knows best before his career gets bodied. I hear a few people on NT talking about how good BISD is, but honestly, NO ONE I KNOW HAS PURCHASED IT. You know why ? BECAUSE NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN HIM AS AN ARTIST.

exactly. i agree with everything you said.

da thing whats gonna piss me off more is jay-z is gonna do his usual sucka move and throw a sublim on da next feature he's on, NOT say 50's name atall, and all da hova stans gonna be

like "OHHHH HE KILLED 50, pssh, its 50 cent #weoffthat
pimp.gif
"
smh.gif

and let's put in perspective, whateva 50 cent lacks in wordplay he makes up for in credibility, whats jay-z gonna say to damage him? 50 cent raps wit adamn bullet wound in his

face for cryin out loud
laugh.gif
, people tend to forget that da gunplay rap>> finesse rap when rapper A got more clout then rapper B..how u think gucci mane made jeezy a afterthought

in ATL?

Im a fan of both... Bought every jay album and every 50 album...Why cant there be more than one King? 50 CAN rap he is just notlyrical, he is just more direct, he doesn't waste time with metaphors and *!%@, he just says exactly what he is thinking... People are complaining about50's new album being too aggressive. BISD is talking about stuff that happened before he GRODT. I enjoy that album...Jay-z's new album is a good album,there is nothing really bad anyone can say about the album...As far as i am concerned Jay-z, 50, And Nas Are all The Kings Of NY. They all represent differentaspects of NY... Thats just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

.As far as i am concerned Jay-z, 50, And Nas Are all The Kings Of NY. They all represent different aspects of NY... Thats just my opinion.
this is 100% accurate, a harlem dude isn't a queens dude, a BX dude isn't a BK dude, etc.

but only Newyorkers peeps da nuances

Jay-Z has more money, more talent, more universal respect, and a far better library than 50. How is this even debatable?

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Jay-Z has more money, more talent, more universal respect, and a far better library than 50. How is this even debatable?
we don't know about all that.

greatest battle of all time was biggie and tupac #$% r yall talkin about damn theyre both washed up jay z is like 35 and theyre both comercialized now. 50 centin the late 90s-get rich or die tryin was ill no1 could touch him. but now hes gay. and jay z was crazy in his prime but that was over in the early-mid 2000s.i guess u gotta put him in the top 5 but not 50 it goes....biggie tupac big L nas and jay z.

um.....talent and library im pretty sure we do know that

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

um.....talent and library im pretty sure we do know that
talent, sure, library isn't as cut and dry as some would assume, jay-z was never a mixtape rapper, 50 dropped some if he most classic materialon mixtapes.

hence why 50 is on a plateau where he can address hova and not look like a peon, but a more equal rival.

whateva 50 cent lacks in wordplay he makes up for in credibility
Who cares about credibility? Everybody knows 50 been shot 9 times...that worked when GRODT dropped but not now
laugh.gif

Thats the biggest difference between Jay and 50.

Its 50s %%@%!%@ problem...instead of growing artistically on some real $$%@ he moves backward. I'm not sayin forget where you came from but for what hehas accomplished it does NOT reflect in his music at all.

It's ain't no secret this *+#%+ intentionally starts beefs right when his album bout to drop
smh.gif

*+#%+ you aint slick.....Jay hasn't responded and 50s numbers are sufferin
laugh.gif

jay not responding in a hiphop arena makes him look like a !*%%$ im sorry, in hiphop you can't say u da best if u not puttin that work in to defend thatcrown.

i mean c'mon, blueprint 3 was meh, BIDS is a better product, you can't keep takin da high road...makes you look real soft.

50 cent bites off more then he can chew, he doesnt understand the game & what beef has to do with it since jay called him out ("I'm all about adollar who the ---- is 50 cent?)
50 needs to relax and worry about making his music because he needs to settle on a level A LOT lower then Jay-z, as well as many other rappers since the onlynoticeable jayz beef was with nas since they were two of the greatest NYC mc's of their time, all these other rappers are just trying to get to the topthrough beef with Jay-z

jay not responding in a hiphop arena makes him look like a !*%%$ im sorry, in hiphop you can't say u da best if u not puttin that work in to defend that crown.

i mean c'mon, blueprint 3 was meh, BIDS is a better product, you can't keep takin da high road...makes you look real soft.

excatly...

Back
Top Bottom