-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Jay-Z has more money, more talent, more universal respect, and a far better library than 50. How is this even debatable?
we don't know about all that.

um.....talent and library im pretty sure we do know that
talent, sure, library isn't as cut and dry as some would assume, jay-z was never a mixtape rapper, 50 dropped some if he most classic material on mixtapes.

hence why 50 is on a plateau where he can address hova and not look like a peon, but a more equal rival.

ARe you for real?

How can 50 be considered the king of NY? Ever since GRODT, dude hasn't put out a great album. If anything, they're basing this information on hispopularity and even that's died down like crazy. It would be embarrassing to name a rapper the king of NY with only one great album.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Jay-Z has more money, more talent, more universal respect, and a far better library than 50. How is this even debatable?

talent, sure, library isn't as cut and dry as some would assume, jay-z was never a mixtape rapper, 50 dropped some if he most classic material on mixtapes.

hence why 50 is on a plateau where he can address hova and not look like a peon, but a more equal rival.

ARe you for real?
says da dude wit a dynasty logo on his avi
laugh.gif

50 cent accomplished what jay-z did in less then 1/2 da time, wit a truckload of mixtapes, classic album, diamond plaques, $$, etc.

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Master Zik

#s DO LIE
QFT

what if 50 and g-unit went out and bought 1 million copies of BISD. what would jay say then?
He'll probably call them lames for buying 1 million copies
laugh.gif
That's the thing tho you don't know when the albums are being inflated. They're not personally going to buy the albums. Def Jam beendoing that for years but you probably couldn't tell what went plat or gold cuz of their help and what albums legitimately did.

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Master Zik

#s DO LIE
QFT

what if 50 and g-unit went out and bought 1 million copies of BISD. what would jay say then?
He'll probably call them lames for buying 1 million copies
laugh.gif

they obviously wouldn't go out and personally buy them

i dont get the numbers dont lie jab jay-z mighta thrown at 50.... because if numbers dont lie 50 CENT has sold just as much albums overall as Jay-Z with 4...as Jay-z has with 11.....

Originally Posted by kobe8knaipp

i dont get the numbers dont lie jab jay-z mighta thrown at 50.... because if numbers dont lie 50 CENT has sold just as much albums overall as Jay-Z with 4... as Jay-z has with 11.....
he's talking bout the poor numbers 50 did his first week on BISD

Im just now listening to BISD and theres a few joints on there that 50 sounds like he says something but...

BP3> BISD

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

i dont get the numbers dont lie jab jay-z mighta thrown at 50.... because if numbers dont lie 50 CENT has sold just as much albums overall as Jay-Z with 4... as Jay-z has with 11.....
he's talking bout the poor numbers 50 did his first week on BISD
Yeah but what he says is actually more damaging than BISD "flopping"

laugh.gif
I never thought of it the way dude just stated it but it's notsurprising he's never had a near diamond album.

50 cent can make another back down, im sure 50 has a lot of %%% on Jay Im not sure if its the other way around tho.

Yall act like they didnt go at it before yall even knew what a 50 cent was.

QFT, like i said..he accomplished what jay-z did in 1/2 da time.

ninjahood wrote:

FudgeMoney24 wrote:

Jay-Z has more money, more talent, more universal respect, and a far better library than 50. How is this
even debatable?

It's an automatic W for 50 overseas. He's all these little European kids know.

I am both a Jay/50 fan but thought this was appropriate after 50's projected sales
I was gonna kill a couple rappers but they did it to themselves
I was gonna do it with the flow but they did it with their sales

jay-z should just respond on record and get it over with. ya'll are crazy if you think 50 wont hold his own

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You guys reach too much. That wasnt a diss in the least. Maybe if 50 was nominated too but no.

That line is Jay's go to subliminal rabbit punch. He dropped the same line in '06 when Jimmy was tryin' to bait him.

I know 50 was feelin' hot and
mad.gif
on the inside
laugh.gif

Interesting to see what 50's next move is.

Whoever wins should just give the title to Cam cuz he roasted both these @*+$#! like Boston Market chicken but, thats neither here nor there.
If grandpa Jay does ever say anything 50 will be victorious
-Beans has to have dirt on ol boy
-Cats gunna start sliding out the woodwork to #$@$ on Jay's life
-50 has too much money and too much free time it will be his sole goal
-I'm positive Curtis has had his attack plan for Jay laid out for atleast 3 years

But this will be big for NY if the Jigga man engages

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Whoever wins should just give the title to Cam cuz he roasted both these @*+$#! like Boston Market chicken but, thats neither here nor there.
-I'm positive Curtis has had his attack plan for Jay laid out for atleast 3 years

Agree with everything bolded.

about 50 being victorious......in a straight up lyrical slugfest.....no
but 50 gon be on some yea imma go to ya moms crib while she sleep and take pictures or imma take ya sister to the gucci store
then imma invite ya nephews and beyonce to banks house and take pics wit em and say "take a picture wit a real god"
then yes 50 wins easily

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Agree with everything bolded.

about 50 being victorious......in a straight up lyrical slugfest.....no
but 50 gon be on some yea imma go to ya moms crib while she sleep and take pictures or imma take ya sister to the gucci store
then imma invite ya nephews and beyonce to banks house and take pics wit em and say "take a picture wit a real god"
then yes 50 wins easily
This stuff will never happen.

Back
Top Bottom