..:: 4th Grade Pencils ::..

^ What kind of uppity school did you go to?
Pencil Machine?
Free American flag pencils?

The only time we got badass writing instruments was at the Scholastic book fair.
roll.gif

i used to stay beggin for a pencil, and dude gets one after saying the Pledge of Allegiance???
Y'alls schools were struggling then
laugh.gif
Can't believe you never had one of these.
eek.gif
 I've never seen or even heard of one of these in all my years on this earf

I feel like I need to do it all over again just to attend to schools that have these in them, like, i've missed so much by not having access to this

I had those EXACT pencils OP.  The whole NBA and NFL.  I was in second or third grade and I thought the Pacers were some sort of basketball version of the Packers.
laugh.gif

had ALLLLL the NBA and NFL pencils, i still got 2 kinds of the bulls pencils and both new and old denver bronco logo pencils, kept em all this time 
pimp.gif

Ahhhhhhh the memories.
I remember moving from the city to the county when I 1st saw one of those pencil dispencers. I was in awe.
I was the worst at keeping utensils tho. No pencil/pen would last more than a couple days with me. Even with me carrying my space keeper or backpack. I was the guy in class that always needed a pencil lol

View media item 179011
I remember this asian dude hooked me up with one of these back in the day, never been so excited to take notes and write :lol: .. didnt even need to click the eraser for more lead, just shake that bish :smokin

Ticonderoga >

I freaking HATED those NFL pencils as a kid.

I honestly think whoever manufactured these mixed small amounts plastic or some other kind of cheap synthetic with the natural materials to reduce production costs.

They were made from the worst wood ever... I remember the tips would break off very easily. I dont think they were even 100% wood. Im pretty sure it was some kind of wood composite because when they broke the lead was basically infused with the rest of the "wood" shell.

The lead used was also super ******.. probably also a composite material. Compared to other pencils the lead in these would never write as darkly as a #2pencil should.

Who remembers the super bendy eagle pencils. That **** was so bendy by the end of the day you could have yourself a new boomerang that doubles as a ****** pencil

did any of you guys have those tablets with the blue and pink lines on the pages, that were made for each grade level in elementaryor am I just really old?

You guy remember playing pencil wars, when you try to break the other persons pencil...I remember those being hecka hard to break.
i remember doing this, and i dont know why i remember, but i do know that eagle #2 are the easiest to break, never use an eagle if you're gonna pencil fight

i used to pull the pink eraser out and chew the metal to make sharp ends

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom