..:: 4th Grade Pencils ::..

ahh the simpler times...

You spend so much time choosing your school supplies, finding the perfect mix of style and function.  Gently crafting the "ain't nobody gonna have these"

effect.  You carefully fill your pencil box with the right tools, pens and pencils of course, map colors, crayons, a small Elmer's glue, and that little package of tissue. So much attention given to it's staging only to have it all crumble after the first use.  The colors are broken, you used all the glue on the juvenile yet timeless art of "peeling skin"  The box is strewn with the casualties of lost pencil break matches and the tissue is stained with the blood of exploded pens.

Cherish it little fella.

Last edited:
You guy remember playing pencil wars, when you try to break the other persons pencil...I remember those being hecka hard to break.

ahh the simpler times...

You spend so much time choosing your school supplies, finding the perfect mix of style and function.  Gently crafting the "ain't nobody gonna have these"

effect.  You carefully fill your pencil box with the right tools, pens and pencils of course, map colors, crayons, a small Elmer's glue, and that little package of tissue. So much attention given to it's staging only to have it all crumble after the first use.  The colors are broken, you used all the glue on the juvenile yet timeless art of "peeling skin"  The box is strewn with the casualties of lost pencil break matches and the tissue is stained with the blood of exploded pens.

Cherish it little fella.
thats not glue homie

clicked on this thinking you were talking about those fat pencils. man i used to love those football pencils. 

You guy remember playing pencil wars, when you try to break the other persons pencil...I remember those being hecka hard to break.

oh hell yeah. And you would have your "champion" pencil that would take a week to break. You were king of recess for a few days. We would bet quarters on games. Good times.

I used to lay those wooden pencils over the top of my middle and ring finger then place my index and pinky over the top of the pencil and proceed to slap my hand against my knee to break the pencil. I thought I was such a bad ***

For the chosen few.
416NMXWPZeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

oh hell yeah. And you would have your "champion" pencil that would take a week to break. You were king of recess for a few days. We would bet quarters on games. Good times.

Ticonderoga > *

Joints would never break. Even the tomahawk wouldn't crack that joint in two. :smh:

y'all are trippin. all about the zip up binders.
my homie had a little racket going with those 5 star binders, he would steal them from kids at lunch and draw pictures like chicano art

on em with a white out pen then resell em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom