Nike LeBron 22

Now would have been the perfect time to release these
Screenshot_20240730_163859_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20240728_204437_Chrome~2.jpg
Man these the hardest lebrons of all time. I love the 10's. My senior year of HS. Good times.
The crown jewels are GOATED :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Which had better cushion? 10 or 15

The 10's IMO. The regular ones though, the elites zoom wasn't as good.

I wasn't into the 15 like some people

The 17 had a nice set up comfort wise, but like a lot of Lebron set ups, too high off the ground for me.

I preferred the zoom in the 10 elites bc it was more compressed/firmer, and closer to the ground. The regular 10’s zoom was obviously 👌🏼 also (still rock mine to lift in regularly and have my jades NDS), but I think if you weighed over like 185 or so it was slightly too “cushy” for hooping.

Anyway, that was definitely a mini golden era in sneakers. Every event or holiday (All-Star game, Christmas, Black History Month, Easter, etc) had me hyped to see what Kobes, Brons, and KDs were coming out.
…and you could still wait in for the mall to open so you could hopefully cop 🤣

Anyone have speculations on what the tech specs will be? Something along the line of the 20 and 21, or a totally different direction?

Anyone have speculations on what the tech specs will be? Something along the line of the 20 and 21, or a totally different direction?
I'm not so sure they'll have the crazy cable system of the 21 but of course I don't really know.

I'm hype to death in a what-may-be scenario with a gold medal banger

We’re in the gold medal game, give us a gold medal color way. Just like a playoff or Finals color way, I don’t care if they win, Bron is gonna perform and I want the color way he plays in 😤😂

Yes the job is not finished, I hope for a great final game on Saturday but after this classic of a game at least make the color way available to the public.

For some reason, these give me big Jet Flight vibes. and I loved that shoe! Probably because of that mini Swoosh.

I just want them to drop something so we can get an early read on what the cushioning tech is on these in the description, well before the official press release.

Back
Top Bottom