300 Spartans vs 300 Silverback Gorillas

its a fun hypothetical post why you think the gorillas would win that easily.

Humans have the ability to adapt better. If the humans learn to set traps they could win easy. Use giant nets to slow them down make it rain thousands of arrows over and over and you will decimate a lot of the gorillas. You can shoot arrows rapidly too. 50 shoot the other 50 reload and its a constant barrage of arrows while the gorillas just reck the front line. The force of the arrows shot that high will penetrate the skin easily. So you have 100 archers id say they can take out at least 2 gorillas a piece.....then all you need is the foot soldiers to take out 1 for every 2 of them.
didnt know that the spartans had a head start to make the traps. if the situation was gorillas and spartans starting the battle at the same time, gorillas would overtake

just thinking nets maybe some catapults. But this is assuming its a full army. Not just 300 random dudes and we are giving them spears. I need better guidelines :lol:

Peep the technique brahs.

The gorillas wouldn't stand a chance.
laugh.gif
 doesnt prove anything. you think do you think they can push back 500lbs gorillas just as easily as they did at 2:36? i think not. 

I really hope all the posters in favor of spartans are trolling. I really hope lol.

Otherwise we're not gonna make it.

Humans have the ability to adapt better. If the humans learn to set traps they could win easy. Use giant nets to slow them down make it rain thousands of arrows over and over and you will decimate a lot of the gorillas. You can shoot arrows rapidly too. 50 shoot the other 50 reload and its a constant barrage of arrows while the gorillas just reck the front line. The force of the arrows shot that high will penetrate the skin easily. So you have 100 archers id say they can take out at least 2 gorillas a piece.....then all you need is the foot soldiers to take out 1 for every 2 of them.
People are just building hypotheticals that disproportionally favor Spartans..

OP just said the battle is at Hot Gates and thats it lol.

With that being said and no other details provided that means head on fight, 300 spartans vs. 300 SBG's magically appear on opposite sides of the battlefield and go at it, both out for blood.

It's not even a contest. If even 20 gorillas in total died I'd be surprised.

Last edited:
People are forgetting that Spartans already have a history of fighting will beasts...on their DOLIE. It was part of the initiation.

They was out there fighting wolves in the middle of a blizzard wearing OG Depends armed only with a spear.

300 Spartans>>>> 300 Gorillas

Or they could befriend the gorillas, trick them into thinking they are all friends and then betray them at the last minute.

Either way Spartans win.

Last edited:
People are forgetting that Spartans already have a history of fighting will beasts...on their DOLIE. It was part of the initiation.

They was out there fighting wolves in the middle of a blizzard wearing OG Depends armed only with a spear.

300 Spartans>>>> 300 Gorillas

Or they could befriend the gorillas, trick them into thinking they are all friends and then betray them at the last minute.

Either way Spartans win.
lol what?

If we have to explain the contexts of a "what if" fight to you then there's no point in you contributing lol.

I really hope all the posters in favor of spartans are trolling. I really hope lol.

Otherwise we're not gonna make it.

People are just building hypotheticals that disproportionally favor Spartans..

OP just said the battle is at Hot Gates and thats it lol.

With that being said and no other details provided that means head on fight, 300 spartans vs. 300 SBG's magically appear on opposite sides of the battlefield and go at it, both out for blood.

It's not even a contest. If even 20 gorillas in total died I'd be surprised.

So no weapons? if no weapons im taking gorillas again assuming they know the directive of the war. Its hard to imagine 300 relentless gorillas murdering people since they prob would get angry for 5 mins and then forget what is going on. Saying the gorillas are out for blood...they would prob run into each other and just start going at each other. I don't see them being able to pay attention and team together for a long battle.

The shields are pretty much useless in this case. You'd get smashed to the ground with the shield on top of you

The shields are pretty much useless in this case. You'd get smashed to the ground with the shield on top of you
Yeah a spartan formation like the phalanx wouldn't work on gorillas if they charge at you. That shield is probably gonna do more harm than good

Those of you who are using the 300 movie to discuss actual Spartans who existed are making me realize I give more credit on Niketalk than I should.

... Unless we're actually going to use these fictitious characters from 300 as the ones fighting. In which case I take back what I said.

Those of you who are using the 300 movie to discuss actual Spartans who existed are making me realize I give more credit on Niketalk than I should.

... Unless we're actually going to use these fictitious characters from 300 as the ones fighting. In which case I take back what I said.

We are, brah.

Back
Top Bottom