300 Spartans vs 300 Silverback Gorillas

So its settled then.
Da sbgs would destroy the spartans.

Sneakerheathens opinions are extrinsic to this whole discussion because hes living in make believe.

So its settled then.
Da sbgs would destroy the spartans.

Sneakerheathens opinions are extrinsic to this whole discussion because hes living in make believe.

......At this point you're baiting me.

How am I living in make believe sir? Explain. I've referenced actual scholars, modern and classical. From Herodotus to contemporary minds. I've linked a documentary that shows what Spartans were like and how the battle of Thermopylae happened. Where modern scholars and historians tell you themselves what happened, and it's right in line with the film adaptation.

You sir are the one living in the world of make believe and ignorance. Eyes wide shut. YOU keep thinking that I'm referencing simply '300', I've done so only sparingly. And I've stated time and again '300' is actually an accurate account of the battle of Thermopylae.

Go stick your head in the sand elsewhere. You've added nothing to this thread except pure garbage OPINION. I've supported my statements, you've done what exactly? Added resentful commentary when proven wrong?

I'm out this thread, all I ask is you keep my addy out your commentary. You don't have the privilege even uttering my SN after your subpar effort defending your point of view. You have your own laziness to blame here sir. I've added more info here about SBGs than you, a proponent of the beast. What have you added? Nothing. You do your own point of view a disservice with your laziness in debate.

Last edited:

You expect us to believe a 13 year old weighed down by a hundred pounds of bronze could kill Brock Lesnar in a match to the death?

Once you attempt your first stab, he'd just sidestep it & murder you.

Maybe sweep the leg & you'll stab yourself, b.
Who said anything about 13 year olds? They started training young, not that they'd make 13 year olds part of the formal army. They were men.
Strength is overrated.

This is the equivalent of givin the 13 yr old me spartan armament and have me fighting brock lesnar... Does it matter brock could bench 20 times my body weight. Nope. He gettin carved up
Bro...my fight is not with you.

Back
Top Bottom