3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

so people who live in apts or homes with more than one room are suspect now? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
outta here...he knew something was up.

eyes.gif
I think him living by himself with multiple rooms should've been a red flag.
..... you must be from da heightz
umm my apt is 2 bedroom. try again.

ahh from da looks of da report all 3 women were held in different rooms, like i said NO WAY you keeping 3 people in da same place

where they can cook escape ideas.

and looks like da other 2 brothers are clean of charges....they'll see a nice settlement check for getting dragged in da mud.

I heard on the radio today that the Cleveland PD released a statement saying they interviewed the brothers and they claim to have known nothing about it so they aren't being tried right now. I guess it has everyone saying WTF to the CPD because they obviously shouldn't go off what the brothers "said" to have known. Guess we'll see what happeneds.

If the brothers are guilty the girls will talk...

its only a matter of time.

I heard on the radio today that the Cleveland PD released a statement saying they interviewed the brothers and they claim to have known nothing about it so they aren't being tried right now. I guess it has everyone saying WTF to the CPD because they obviously shouldn't go off what the brothers "said" to have known. Guess we'll see what happeneds.

they need evidence to hold them..... they didn't incriminate themselves....so obviously they have to be let go

Depends, if it's a man who's divorced and his kids went off to college, then that's understandable. But this dude was a bus driver living by himself.
what if you just young and flexin though?

Yeah if youre a multimillionaire pushing Ferraris and the whole 9 then that is also understandable. But this was a bus driver in an impoverished community.

I'm pretty sure this is the house his ex wife and son used to live at.

Depends, if it's a man who's divorced and his kids went off to college, then that's understandable. But this dude was a bus driver living by himself.
what if you just young and flexin though?

Yeah if youre a multimillionaire pushing Ferraris and the whole 9 then that is also understandable. But this was a bus driver in an impoverished community.

I'm pretty sure this is the house his ex wife and son used to live at.

Yeah I alluded to that in another post that didn't get under this group of posts.

no millionaire status ...

Doing well tgough... like.. 27 making 130k...

You cop a 3 bedroom home just cuz...

and looks like da other 2 brothers are clean of charges....they'll see a nice settlement check for getting dragged in da mud.

Not so fast.

This is what I'm hearing. That church that sits on the corner there of Scranton and Seymour? The one you can see in the background in some of the pictures? One of the ladies that volunteer there is saying those 2 brothers used to come in every month or two and pick up girl clothing from the periodic donations they have. She was always suspicious but didn't think anything of it. So obviously they must of knew or were aware of something.

I'm not sure if anyone from that church is going to speak up or not. But that's the word I'm hearing. Let's see if that cements soon..

Last edited:
no millionaire status ...

Doing well tgough... like.. 27 making 130k...

You cop a 3 bedroom home just cuz...

You won't be doing it in most major cities in the US. Tax, HOA fees, insurance, repairs all add up. Plus you got your other expenses like car, food, clothes and whatnot. But that's a whole different discussion. If you 27 with no kids you probably won't cop a house that big, but chances are you will get decent yambs so you won't resolve to kidnapping. :smh:

Last edited:
You won't be doing it in most major cities in the US. Tax, HOA fees, insurance, repairs all add up. Plus you got your other expenses like car, food, clothes and whatnot. But that's a whole different discussion. If you 27 with no kids you probably won't cop a house that big, but chances are you will get decent yambs so you won't resolve to kidnapping. :smh:
:lol:

Cats desperate for the yambs.

Homey coulda copped a yamb from the track and saved everybody's time.

Right. I feel bad for the girls though they wont be able to trust any man, start a family, and just live a typical life.

so people who live in apts or homes with more than one room are suspect now? 

:lol:

There are single people around the country who own homes with multiple rooms. It really is perfectly normal.

And I think I read that he paid 12 or 16k for the house when he bought it. You don't have to be balling for that, sir.

Right. I feel bad for the girls though they wont be able to trust any man, start a family, and just live a typical life.
This
Me and my girl were like that Amanda berry chick was cute/is
But when I saw the interview with uncle Charlie on Anderson cooper and he said the little girl called for daddy, all I could do was shake my head, that boy better be under 23 hour, solitary because them dudes going to have a field day on him in prison if he goes to gp

This
Me and my girl were like that Amanda berry chick was cute/is
But when I saw the interview with uncle Charlie on Anderson cooper and he said the little girl called for daddy, all I could do was shake my head, that boy better be under 23 hour, solitary because them dudes going to have a field day on him in prison if he goes to gp
Even if hes in pc they will still get him.  Inmates run most of the prison's and the guards will let a couple people work him over for a couple of mins.   He might not get murdered in there but he will catch a beating for sure.  

Back
Top Bottom