3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

Only one brother is being charged... the other two is not getting charged they didn't know anything.

They were just with him when he got arrested.

The other two brother's are going to be able to sue now because their names were dragged through the mud and that is defamation of character I believe...
kaching

Also I read that thing about the girl that was tortured in Japan... probably the worst thing I've ever read in my life :smh:

Imagining it while reading it too :smh:

That's the worst torture or anything I've ever read in my life.

There's a movie that references a lot of this type of material already, with Ellen Page aka juno and Katherine Keener (40 year old virgin)

Based on a true story.

View media item 401493
An American Crime is a 2007 American crime-drama film starring Ellen Page and Catherine Keener. The film is based on the true story of the torture and murder of Sylvia Likens by Indianapolis housewife Gertrude Baniszewski. It premiered at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival.[1]
Because of internal problems with the film's original distributor, First Look International, the film was not released theatrically. The Showtime television network officially premiered An American Crime on May 10, 2008.[2]
The film was nominated for a Golden Globe, a Primetime Emmy (both for Keener's performance), and a Writers Guild of America Award.

It's on Netflix instant

I listened to his Interview and His 911 call on the ride home they were talking about it on ESPN Radio and :lol: :lol: :lol:

It takes a certain type of feces soaked scum to dig up dirt on a guy that executed a deed the of this magnitude. His life is not important, I'm proud of his recent action.

comments are echoing the same thing. no point in trashing this guy. media in general is all the same...generate the most hits/ratings/cashflow. **** everything else.

The other two brother's are going to be able to sue now because their names were dragged through the mud and that is defamation of character I believe...

Find me one instance of defamation of character. All the media has done is report they were arrested. As far as I know, the media hasn't made any claims that the brothers were actually involved.

From Scott Taylor...

"Just got a copy o letter written by Ariel Castro in '04. Cops found in his house: 'I am a sexual predator, I need help.' Ariel Castro writes (in letter just found) about wanting to kill himself & 'give all the money I saved to my victims.'

Ariel Castro: "They are here against their will because they made a mistake of getting in a car with a total stranger. I don't know why I kept looking for another. I already had 2 in my possession."

:smh:

I lived 2 houses down. I knew this mother#$^ personally. I've been in his house a ton of times and NEVER suspected any thing.

This mother#^@$ was a school bus driver. I always felt he was a lil weird but not this weird.

I went on a rant on twitter earlier because I truly felt helpless. I lived a few feet away this whole time smh

He's daughters are f'd up too. One of his daughters cut her babies throat and is serving a 25 yr sentence.
Lives in Cleveland . . .

Has Heat Username and Avatar . . .

cIDzJ.png

Just kidding lol, it must be crazy to know that you were probably a few feet from these girls

Somewhat unrelated but in that TSG Article they post these images from the Charles' guy wife's Facebook

Apparently him when he was younger

crwedding.jpg

How did dude get so dark

Last edited:
When will they release pics of the victims? I want to see what condition they were in.
laugh.gif

You probably really do, but I can't help but think of NT and their habit of asking for pics whenever a female is involved lol

Last edited:
Lives Lived in Cleveland . . .​

Has Heat Username and Avatar . . .​

cIDzJ.png

Just kidding lol, it must be crazy to know that you were probably a few feet from these girls​

Fixed. I lived in Cleveland but raised in Dade.

It kills me that I was a few feet away from those girls (helpless feeling).

Also, I'm being told that Angel Cordova (or whatever his last name is) is the one that actually kicked that door in and got Amanda out

When will they release pics of the victims? I want to see what condition they were in.

on channel 11 (im in jers) amanda was shown. she looks fine really. idk bout the other 2

Yeah the one with Amanda, her sister, and the baby. I think I saw the same one. Amanda looks skinnier, obviously we ont know if it was just a natural progression or if she was malnourished. But they haven't shown Gina Dejesus or Michelle Knight since being freed. Most news sources didn't even have a picture of Michelle before she was abducted. :smh:

Edit: there are pics of Gina reuniting with her family, but she chose to cover herself.

Last edited:
im not gonna front that auto tune song was 
smokin.gif

as far as his past clearly he learned from it because he thought it was a domestic abuse situation and ran in head first to save the chick 
glasses.gif
im almost certain 3/4 of people would of kept it moving if they saw a domestic abuse crime happening. he didnt know who or what was behind that door can could of caught someone else's bullet. props for him for giving that reward money to the girls 

In one of the videos he said he saw a white woman running into a black man's arms, what is he talking about?

McDonalds involved in most of the story....

as if McDonald's was in on this..

outta here...he knew something was up.

:rolleyes

Ramsey said in one of the interviews that he told one of his neighbors something was up, but brushed it off and told him he's bugging because the kidnapper acted so normal. I think him living by himself with multiple rooms should've been a red flag.

Back
Top Bottom