3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

Reminds me of this one. Glad these girls survived though and are hopefully able to recover.

DAY 1: November 22, 1988: Kidnapped

Kept captive in house, and posed as one of boy’s girlfriend

Raped (over 400 times in total)

Forced to call her parents and tell them she had run away

Starved and malnutritioned

Fed cockroaches to eat and urine to drink

Forced to masturbate

Forced to strip in front of others

Burned with cigarette lighters

Foreign objects inserted into her vagina/anus
DAY 11: December 1, 1988: Severely beat up countless times

Face held against concrete ground and jumped on

Hands tied to ceiling and body used as a punching bag

Nose filled with so much blood that she can only breath through her mouth

Dumbbells dropped onto her stomach

Vomited when tried to drink water (her stomach couldn’t accept it)

Tried to escape and punished by cigarette burning on arms

Flammable liquid poured on her feet and legs, then lit on fireBottle inserted into her anus, causing injury
DAY 20: December10, 1989:

Unable to walk properly due to severe leg burns

Beat with bamboo sticks

Fireworks inserted into anus and lit

Hands smashed by weights and fingernails cracked

Beaten with golf club

Cigarettes inserted into vagina

Beaten with iron rods repeatedly

Winter; forced outside to sleep in balcony

Skewers of grilled chicken inserted into her vagina and anus, causing bleeding
DAY 30: Hot wax dripped onto face

Eyelids burned by cigarette lighter

Stabbed with sewing needles in chest area

Left nipple cut and destroyed with pliers

Hot light bulb inserted into her vagina

Heavy bleeding from vagina due to scissors insertion

Unable to urinate properly

Injuries were so severe that it took over an hour for her to crawl downstairs and use the bathroom

Eardrums severely damaged

Extreme reduced brain size
DAY 40: Begged her torturers to “kill her and get it over with”

January 1, 1989: Junko greets the New Years Day alone

Body mutilated

Unable to move from the ground
DAY 44: January 4, 1989: The four boys beat her mutilated body with an iron barbell, using a loss at the game of Mah-jongg as a pretext. She is profusely bleeding from her mouth and nose. They put a candle’s flame to her face and eyes.

Then, lighter fluid was poured onto her legs, arms, face and stomach, and then lit on fire. This final torture lasted for a time of two hours.

Junko Furuta died later that day, in pain and alone. Nothing could compare 44 days of suffering she had to go through.

Did they kill the 4 boys who did this and if not do you know what state is holding them?

They are free. They were tried as minors. And it was in Japan

Upon googling this. I see a lot of conflicting info, but everything says they were tried as adults.

I'm also seeing stuff saying it was a hoax.

:lol:
mean.gif

Damn

Though she went missing after WCW ended

its cleveland though. I do not know if they are up to date on current tv seasons there

:lol: I keed I keed

Last edited:
They are free. They were tried as minors. And it was in Japan
WTF?
sick.gif
   What a sick world we live in.   This is why no matter how old my daughter is I'm gonna make sure she never has to walk the streets alone.   I don't care if I have to give her my car and I have to walk or take a bus every where I go.   Also I'm gonna have my daughter carrying pepper spray with her at all times and while shes growing up I'm gonna have her in boxing and other self defense classes.  

There's a movie that references a lot of this type of material already, with Ellen Page aka juno and Katherine Keener (40 year old virgin)

Based on a true story.

View media item 401493
An American Crime is a 2007 American crime-drama film starring Ellen Page and Catherine Keener. The film is based on the true story of the torture and murder of Sylvia Likens by Indianapolis housewife Gertrude Baniszewski. It premiered at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival.[1]
Because of internal problems with the film's original distributor, First Look International, the film was not released theatrically. The Showtime television network officially premiered An American Crime on May 10, 2008.[2]
The film was nominated for a Golden Globe, a Primetime Emmy (both for Keener's performance), and a Writers Guild of America Award.

media messin wit chuck? :smh: man saved some white girls, media not satisfied.

murica :pimp:

id hate to be sensationalized as a hero. he only did what any human with a heart would do..help. and i feel that's what his mindset is, esp considering he said f that slide the reward to the girls.

im staying away from the mainstream media, too much bs. team chuck tho :pimp:

Last edited:
There's a movie that references a lot of this type of material already, with Ellen Page aka juno and Katherine Keener (40 year old virgin)

Based on a true story.

View media item 401493
An American Crime is a 2007 American crime-drama film starring Ellen Page and Catherine Keener. The film is based on the true story of the torture and murder of Sylvia Likens by Indianapolis housewife Gertrude Baniszewski. It premiered at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival.[1]
Because of internal problems with the film's original distributor, First Look International, the film was not released theatrically. The Showtime television network officially premiered An American Crime on May 10, 2008.[2]
The film was nominated for a Golden Globe, a Primetime Emmy (both for Keener's performance), and a Writers Guild of America Award.

i refuse to watch this movie even tho i kno page and keener will be :pimp: in their performances. it is currently on Netflix.

Last edited:
Not surprised someone dug up dirt on this guy. He made mistakes, nobody is perfect, we all have a past, but what this guy did to help those girls who were held captive for 10 years to me overshadows that. Its not about him being the person who he was then, its about the person he is now. 

He did a good deed. He did the right thing. 

mean.gif
 digging up dirt

my uncle went missing a few years ago, the news had pictures from the family and all that

but when the story was on the news they of course used a prison mugshot...

Last edited:
Smh dudes been perfectly clean for 10 years. Let him live and we all know domestic violence could mean anything too.

Man don't fall for the hook, line, and sinker when the media covers this story. 

How can you even try to switch the focus on Charles right now? 

Like I said...f the media. 

Based on a true story.

View media item 401493

Watching tonight :smokin

Man don't fall for the hook, line, and sinker when the media covers this story. 

How can you even try to switch the focus on Charles right now? 

Like I said...f the media. 

Only media running with that story is the smoking gun.The mainstream media isn't.

Cool your jets.

How could the story be so detailed and accurate if the girl didn't live to tell it?

Serious? How is anything written? Analysis of the scars, information provided by the captors, and i'm sure liberties were taken as well. Even if it isnt true.. its true.. This seems to happen quite a bit in our country and others.

The ******* that I'm hearing on CNN :x :smh:
**** a trial just murder these savages.
Beating women in the head with barbells? :smh:

Only one brother is being charged... the other two is not getting charged they didn't know anything.

They were just with him when he got arrested.

The other two brother's are going to be able to sue now because their names were dragged through the mud and that is defamation of character I believe...

Back
Top Bottom