3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

This

Me and my girl were like that Amanda berry chick was cute/is

But when I saw the interview with uncle Charlie on Anderson cooper and he said the little girl called for daddy, all I could do was shake my head, that boy better be under 23 hour, solitary because them dudes going to have a field day on him in prison if he goes to gp

Even if hes in pc they will still get him.  Inmates run most of the prison's and the guards will let a couple people work him over for a couple of mins.   He might not get murdered in there but he will catch a beating for sure.  
dude is going to prison with other scumbags just like himself. Why do people always think these criminals are going to administer some type of justice like they're some righteous individuals. These ARE prisoners who are locked up for not giving a **** about victims, so why act like they will suddenly have a strike of morality and punish this dude for what he did?

dude is going to prison with other scumbags just like himself. Why do people always think these criminals are going to administer some type of justice like they're some righteous individuals. These ARE prisoners who are locked up for not giving a **** about victims, so why act like they will suddenly have a strike of morality and punish this dude for what he did?
Because criminals have their own moral code -Rapists/child molesters are treated very differently to the everyday thieves/drug dealers etc. ...even murderers. 

In most prisons, those types are even kept on different wings, specifically to keep them away from the general population. Doesn't mean they can't be "got" to though. 

Last edited:
"There is no honor amongst thieves"... Unless you have been hiding under a rock your whole life, you do know in some weird twisted morality, criminals look at crimes against children as wrong because they have children... Have you ever watched lock up.... Yes he will get it, especially with all this attention, look what happened to jefferey dahmer
And to derail just a bit, you truly believe everybody that goes to prison is guilty??

Last edited:

Na man... There are 2 things that will make your time worse than anything else in jail.

1. A cop killer. Guards run prisons. You're life will be hell.

2. Child molestor/rapist. Even serial killers have kids. Guards, drugs dealers, etc... They can imagine killing but no one but other molestors "understand" that.

For both of these with known cases...the second you are off TV. It's gonna be UGLY

I just feel such a sick feeling the more I learn about this case. I love these women for their strength . I just wish all the best for them in the REST of their lives.

dude is going to prison with other scumbags just like himself. Why do people always think these criminals are going to administer some type of justice like they're some righteous individuals. These ARE prisoners who are locked up for not giving a **** about victims, so why act like they will suddenly have a strike of morality and punish this dude for what he did?[/S]

hood pass revoked

Most inmates in prison are there for nonviolent crimes and the vast majority of the violent offenders are there for acts that are drug related.
The prison isn't full of serial killers and molesters, its full of people who put in work to make money... attacking and raping children randomly isn't condoned

Last edited:
Somewhat unrelated but in that TSG Article they post these images from the Charles' guy wife's Facebook​
Apparently him when he was younger​

crwedding.jpg

How did dude get so dark​

Maybe it's the lighting in the room or the flash on the camera >D

So, Amanda Berry's mom went on the Montell Williams show and was told by an psychic that her child is dead. :smh:

How much time have you done?

So they're going to release some info saying that he had the girls in sound proof rooms, right?

Aint no way the brothers didn't know anything...

This

Me and my girl were like that Amanda berry chick was cute/is

But when I saw the interview with uncle Charlie on Anderson cooper and he said the little girl called for daddy, all I could do was shake my head, that boy better be under 23 hour, solitary because them dudes going to have a field day on him in prison if he goes to gp

Even if hes in pc they will still get him.  Inmates run most of the prison's and the guards will let a couple people work him over for a couple of mins.   He might not get murdered in there but he will catch a beating for sure.  

fleeceblog.jpg

Happens all the time bro. Cons are probably licking their lips right now thinkin about clipping the high profile kidnapper they've been seeing on TV. Would be a nice little 15 mins of fame wouldn't you say? Here's a few high profile "revenge murder" victims.

Jeffrey Dahmer
Richard Loeb (kidnapped and killed 14 year old)
John Goeghan (pedophile priest)
Colin Hatch (child killer)

So it appears that the media is already trying to show Charles as a liar, because a man came forth and said he kicked down the door.

Late pass is already stated

So it appears that the media is already trying to show Charles as a liar, because a man came forth and said he kicked down the door.

I feel like if the media never goes directly to Amanda Barry to address the issue, its some BS.

I just hope America has enough sense to figure that out.

I feel like if the media never goes directly to Amanda Barry to address the issue, its some BS.

I just hope America has enough sense to figure that out.

Right? Well maybe she just needs time. But it shouldn't matter who saved her, kicked down the doors, etc. All that matters is they're out that house.

Media kills me, anything for a story.

Na man... There are 2 things that will make your time worse than anything else in jail.

1. A cop killer. Guards run prisons. You're life will be hell.

2. Child molestor/rapist. Even serial killers have kids. Guards, drugs dealers, etc... They can imagine killing but no one but other molestors "understand" that.

For both of these with known cases...the second you are off TV. It's gonna be UGLY
I think some of you dudes need to stop watching TV so much.  As a person who worked inside of a prison for almost 4 years, not ONCE did a rapist/child molester get it from another inmate.  And I worked very closely with a dorm that held a lot of those types of guys.  

Does it happen?  Yep.  Do inmates talk a lot of **** like they're gonna do something to a rapist?  Yep.  Does it happen often?  No.  Most of the assaults are either gang or race related, or scorned lovers (yes, the man-on-man **** is VERY real).  

Trust me---I've lived it and seen it first hand.  Those dudes walk around prison pretty freely and without much fear of retaliation.  Remember that most inmates in a prison are going home.  Most of them aren't going to risk a longer bid or new charge just to assault or murk some stranger because he's a rapist/kidnapper/molester.  Hell, half the time inmates have no clue what the inmate next to them is in for (although obviously Castro's situation will be different due to the public nature of his case).  But that's also why every prison has a Protective Custody unit.

And to dude that said inmates run most prisons, uhh.......no they don't.  
laugh.gif
  Please turn off the TV.  

Back
Top Bottom