2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Uneventful year for sure. Only got the familias, paper bags and doubled up on the passport blazers. Had to whip it out to make it interesting.

Transport has a Columbus Day sale until Oct. 12.  20% Off online & in-store.  Code:  20COL15

ive copped 8 pairs so far, still planning on copping more too. May have to stop by ontario mills for fast times double up 
nerd.gif

got them yesterday, wore them today

not going to lie, I kept looking down and thinking I was wearing Reese denims lol

kills me none of our Nike stores get dunks... I'd buy a ton at some of these prices y'all keep posting... oh well, I'll live

trying to think what I've bought this year

Full price.... Fast Times, Red Space Jams, BTTF, Motos, DeLas, both Atlas, Blue Ox and Black Cements.....(doubled on all too damn it)

disco... Tin Man, Dorothy (plan to pick up paper bags, scorpions, black lagoons blue moons)

yeah I buy most full price (kinda since I get a shop discount)

Last edited:
i cant belive the fast times went that low. that shoe is gonna be wanted in a few years. very underrated. i love my 2 pairs. 

side not. anyone who has the untokyos that are size 12, did you size up? are they that tight that i might need a 13 instead of a 12? 

I'm going to try my clearance store again to see if any of these stupid cheap dunks have made it there

Is there a rhyme or reason to when they have the sales? I seem to go up when nothing is on sale.... and it's a good 2 hour round trip

Back
Top Bottom