2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any idea what the lineup will be? The whole group would be amazing to see.

Was never the biggest Nirvana fan, even with being a teen at that time, but there Unplugged is excellent and any time I hear Every Little Step the volume goes up.

Cassettes were fragile but I loved them, I never liked CDs and can’t express why, love vinyl because you get liner notes, lyrics, and full art. Plus when the internet is down, the turntable is alive and well. It started out as “I’m only grabbing albums from a few bands” which has grown into a small collection. Kind of like sneakers, whoops. Then again all this music has influenced my style throughout my life, especially my love of sneakers.

image.jpg

Your collection looks incredible and Every Little Step is a classic! My Prerogative is my favorite from the album and it’s insane because we came across Nevermind in an F.Y.E. (Haven’t seen one in a while) so of course I purchased it! That’s how it starts, even with sneakers we try to grab a pair because we like the look of them then start researching history and collecting more! It just a beautiful concept!

Back
Top Bottom