2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll give NSB a 7.5 (8 if I can't do halves). Bringing Bratrud back into the fold was a much needed change of pace...while I feel the Familia collab didn't do it for everyone, it definitely had a Blue (B)ox era nostalgia to it. The Full Kit collab was one of the most well executed concepts in recent memory. Blue Moon joints are well executed as well. I'm looking forward to half of the World Series pack and the Candy Cane joints.

So far I've copped the Plus collab, '15 V-Day lows, Cinnabars, Full Kit collab, Moto Helmets, BttFs, De La lows, both Atlas joints, and the Stained Glass highs (although I returned them due to manufacturing issues).

Last edited:
Reverse verse001 verse001 today

I only got two 2015 dunks...the BTTFs and Fast Times....will cop the flash pack highs when they hit deep disco...

10 in so far this year with 6 more on the radar. Not all 6 are must haves though. Also I think the grid papers are missing unless those haven't officially released yet.

Got back into SB's in April of this year. So this year was Vdays, Cinnabars, Dorothy's, Red Patent Leather, De La Lows, Motos, Atlas ISO, Atlas Grey, Primitives, and Un-Tokyos for 2015 so far.

Paid retail for Primitives, Atlas ISO, Atlas Grey, and De La lows. Don't think I paid more than $40 a pair for the rest. That disco life has me spoiled.

Also, What is the first pair listed for June? That brown low pair?

All I got is 3... de la lows, those vdays 2015 and scorpions... might have to scoop up those fast time tomorrow though...

cncpts "holy grails" low and disposables at 19.99

this season has been an overall 3 for me

That's a pretty good price. I bought mine at retail, wore them once or twice and that pleather just killed it for me. Loved them on feet. Sold them for around $320 used at the time and was happy with my decision. Glad the price is coming down so those who wanted can score.
Indeed brother.
IMO those look MUCH better than UNC 1s (and I LOVE AJ 1s). UNC 1s look like something rappers in the early 2000s would wear and are def the worst OG cw of the 1s (again, IMO).
Oh yeah no doubt, but that tar heel in me has me in the feels for those 1's lol!
Must be dook fans!!!
Lmao

I give this year a 7 so far. There were some pretty creative releases (i.e. Stained Glass, Grail, Familias).
Bought: Fast Times, Valentines, Red Jams, De La Low, BTTF, Atlas Grey, Atlas Black, Un-Tokyo
Still Want: Grail, Familias, Flash High, Black Cement Low

Todays wear, White on White for a quiet Sadderday at work.

Just waiting for the untokyos to go even lower Nike and tactics both have full size runs at $62 shipped. Can't wait to pick them up for the low

Last edited:
Just went in my Nike outlet store in Fort Myers.

Dazzles for $23 ($29 with 20% off wall)
Tin Mans for $44
De La Soul highs for $69+20% off

I bought the Dazzles. Liked the Tin Mans more but couldn't pass $23

w97m68.jpg

15q22kw.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom