2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Word, I would like to see that. I thought about black as well but I like matching the laces with the color blocking on the tongue for the most part. Another angle:

I think it brings out the black of the swoosh more.

Last edited:

My pair still looks great after tons of wears, which is part of the way I define quality. The suede def isn't like QS or anything though, so I hear you.

Got a pair of AG dunks headed my way. Lowered price because the box is missing the top, but it doesn't matter to me.ooking to double if another discounted pair stays there by the time Fridqy comes around.

So since we are 3/4ths of the way thru the year....let's talk about 2015. I got sadfaced when I saw the only sneaker youtuber I watch on the regular do this....

I know there's some regulars here that has not approved of SB2k15. So I will make this question John00 style.

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest) what has been your opinion on SB this year. Bonus what did you get so far?

Last edited:
So since we are 3/4ths of the way thru the year....let's talk about 2015. I got sadfaced when I saw the only sneaker youtuber I watch on the regular do this....

I know there's some regulars here that has not approved of SB2k15. So I will make this question John00 style.

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest) what has been your opinion on SB this year. Bonus what did you get so far?

I'm gonna say its been a 6...meaning passing but barely.

via @Dcypoe81

I've copped: De La Lows, PB highs, Grails and stained Glass

In an ideal world I would have copped 14 pairs though so maybe a 6 is too low

Last edited:
I'd get two pears of those fast times for that price and customize one of them with the white leather like that pic that was posted

Back
Top Bottom