2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

consolation prize since there's no way in hades I'll get the UNC 1's tmw...

consolation prize since there's no way in hades I'll get the UNC 1's tmw...
I used to talk endlessly about the crappy quality on these pairs but I do really love the shoe on the whole. Nice pickup! DS? And what'd you pay (you know we're all wondering)?

I used to talk endlessly about the crappy quality on these pairs but I do really love the shoe on the whole. Nice pickup! DS? And what'd you pay (you know we're all wondering)?
Thanks Dan! Yeah once I actually saw them on feet in person I knew I had to find a pair.

And $240 for em DS.

Thanks Dan! Yeah once I actually saw them on feet in person I knew I had to find a pair.

And $240 for em DS.
That's a pretty good price. I bought mine at retail, wore them once or twice and that pleather just killed it for me. Loved them on feet. Sold them for around $320 used at the time and was happy with my decision. Glad the price is coming down so those who wanted can score.

IMO those look MUCH better than UNC 1s (and I LOVE AJ 1s). UNC 1s look like something rappers in the early 2000s would wear and are def the worst OG cw of the 1s (again, IMO).
I agree with you on this one. The UNC 1's are okay, but probably one of my least favorite of the 1's. I'll take my Tiffany's over them 10 times out of 10.

Bratruds came in today. In great shape minus one mark that will bug the hell out of me :lol: Guess I'll have a reason to actually wear them.

Flying into Dallas tomorrow to meet a friend for the weekend. Any must hit spots or things to do?

Bratruds came in today. In great shape minus one mark that will bug the hell out of me
laugh.gif
Guess I'll have a reason to actually wear them.

Flying into Dallas tomorrow to meet a friend for the weekend. Any must hit spots or things to do?
Index and Industrial both have NSB accounts and are in the DFW area.

Back
Top Bottom