2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I find this pretty depressing, it's like they were made for the less fortunate who couldn't get LMs and can't/don't pay resale (including myself in this). Kinda sad, I feel like this was also done with the CMFT Red October Dunks as well.
How is that depressing?

Joints would be better if they were Hi's. If it was done on one of JBs nasty team hybrid joints I'd agree but at least these kinda close and don't got mismatching soles (unless you liked that).

Last edited:

Finally reunited with a pair i beat to **** back in 09. I bought them for a trip to italy for a month and i trashed em. Couldent find them for years only to come across a pair last week on the bay for $30. Cant beat that

Last edited:
I don't care about reps either but most of us NT Legends don't 

word haha i musta got up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday - you should try a filter or two honestly. even if you just boosted the contrast a bit, it would make your photos more interesting. no diss, not that your pics are bad now as-is, just throwin it out there as a suggestion.

totally regret selling my cigar highs

Last edited:
man i still gotta get a pair of cigars... everytime i see a picture. i cant beleive i still dont have them

Sitting my office with no shoes because these Redwings are not agreeing with me today

In a few I'll put my sweaty feet into my warmth lows and go get a cheesesteak from a dude that moved here and brought a piece of Philly with him (verified by my bro that grew up in Philly)

Sitting my office with no shoes because these Redwings are not agreeing with me today

In a few I'll put my sweaty feet into my warmth lows and go get a cheesesteak from a dude that moved here and brought a piece of Philly with him (verified by my bro that grew up in Philly)
where's the cheese steak from?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom