2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love the gum sole on the fast times, what would you replace it with? Black? Nah.

Side note- why does the rubber used on the sole of some dunks seem to hold up better than what's used on the LMs and other 1s? It seems like the latter is softer.. Or is it just me? I've worn my fast times probably 100 times and there's practically no wear on the heel. I've worn my LMs less than 10 times and there's significantly more wear.

I'm going to try my clearance store again to see if any of these stupid cheap dunks have made it there

Is there a rhyme or reason to when they have the sales? I seem to go up when nothing is on sale.... and it's a good 2 hour round trip

You'll see sales around holidays and crazy stuff towards the end of the quarter when they're trying to get their numbers up/clear out the trash they have in the back.

Made a nice pick up of the AG Mowabb Dunk and the Walk of Fame dunk low, which will be my first low ever and didn't expect to find. Will be here at the end of the week. Just hope not during my internet installation.

Made a nice pick up of the AG Mowabb Dunk and the Walk of Fame dunk low, which will be my first low ever and didn't expect to find. Will be here at the end of the week. Just hope not during my internet installation.
How much did you get em for? My clearance store had em for $49 but none of them were my size -_- 

Thought I was gonna get at 130 but I got bumped at the very end. Good deal ds?

Back
Top Bottom