2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have never been very active in this thread and I still enjoy reading (most of) the comments but I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm done with Dunks. I see other stuff that's taking my interest and I can only justify having so many pairs of the same style shoe.

I like the pairs that I have but rarely wear them in favor of other pairs. Nothing this year has interested me at all. If I could get Tiffany highs and SOMPs for a good price I could feel 100% completed but outside of those I don't see anything I even slightly want.

I have never been very active in this thread and I still enjoy reading (most of) the comments but I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm done with Dunks. I see other stuff that's taking my interest and I can only justify having so many pairs of the same style shoe.

I like the pairs that I have but rarely wear them in favor of other pairs. Nothing this year has interested me at all. If I could get Tiffany highs and SOMPs for a good price I could feel 100% completed but outside of those I don't see anything I even slightly want.

Dunks are getting stale at the moment. Judging by the last year and a half, I'd say I'm done with new releases.

i think sbs and sneakers in general.

just sold my black LMs.

when i wear kicks all i wear are easy boosts or ultra boosts. and thats usually to the gym

Dunks are getting stale at the moment. Judging by the last year and a half, I'd say I'm done with new releases.

...you don't say

ric flair wooooooooooooo

makes me regret selling my red highs 

whats good NT, quick sizing question for anyone that has a moment...

has the overall sizing of SB dunks changed over the past year or so? I recently picked up the 510 highs, my first pair since the blue box era, and my regular size fits a lot more narrow in these.

just wondering if this was specific to the 510s, or if theres a new mold used on the newer releases.

has the overall sizing of SB dunks changed over the past year or so? I recently picked up the 510 highs, my first pair since the blue box era, and my regular size fits a lot more narrow in these.

just wondering if this was specific to the 510s, or if theres a new mold used on the newer releases.
They're canvas. Auto smaller fit

510s run smaller due to the canvas... anything with canvas material on the toe cap you should go .5 up... if they fit a little snug then other new non canvas dunks should fit you just fine

Last edited:
510s run smaller due to the canvas... anything with canvas material on the toe cap you should go .5 up... if they fit a little snug then other new non canvas dunks should fit you just fine

i wanted em so bad and when i got em i had to sell em, going TTS was a mistake. that canvas murdered my pinky toe

i wanted em so bad and when i got em i had to sell em, going TTS was a mistake. that canvas murdered my pinky toe
never copped em but my civilist were doing the samething... had to overstuff the toe with socks for a few days, unlace and relace, then swap out the insoles for thinner ones... theyre ok now
laugh.gif

Tony those Supremes are sick.

I know you don't like me, but I like your shoes :rofl:

thanks bro, and i never said that, i like you bro don't sweat it. i like it better when you don't comment on the colors of my pics, when i've clearly colorized them for effect. like when i read your "that color's off" comments, i'm like, DUH BRO. but other than that i got no beef lol

Last edited:
DS pairs have been at a steady price, right.
Guy near me had a NDS pair for like $250 last year. Wouldn't budge on the price though.

Edit: they were the blue pair

yea i would only go for ds or pass as ds now. so until i got a few hundred i probably wouldn't even bother looking

2015 has been considerably weak. I stopped buying Jordan Brand last year in favor of Dunks. They're cheaper and easier to get. And there's ALWAYS a skate shop that has back stock of older drops. I do hope that can get creative though because 2014 was looking promising. 2015 has been a 'meh' feeling. I'll stay with them though. I never win raffles for JB.

From Thrasher :

"Best contest skater going to biggest shoe company"

And so it begins...

Nyjah head to toe in Nike, 2020 olympic gold medal

Back
Top Bottom