2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm gonna say its been a 6...meaning passing but barely.

via @Dcypoe81

I've copped: De La Lows, PB highs, Grails and stained Glass

In an ideal world I would have copped 14 pairs though so maybe a 6 is too low
did those blue camo highs drop and i missed or did they hide them away......

Ill give this year a 7, ive got 8 pairs from this cycle still like max 3 that i would grab from that list tho. 

Also wats the info on those High joints that top july?

Won't buy the blues till they disco after seeing them.

Copped the dazzle hi for 52 bucks. Been wanting those.

I'm gonna say its been a 6...meaning passing but barely.

via [@=/u/86512/Dcypoe81]@Dcypoe81[/@]

I've copped: De La Lows, PB highs, Grails and stained Glass

In an ideal world I would have copped 14 pairs though so maybe a 6 is too low
did those blue camo highs drop and i missed or did they hide them away......

Ill give this year a 7, ive got 8 pairs from this cycle still like max 3 that i would grab from that list tho. 

Also wats the info on those High joints that top july?

The Blue camos were just a normal GR

The Green/Orange joints were an international release like the marbles and clouds

Ebay

DS 10 unheavens gates - $100 obo

Clean 12 510's - $90

NT classified

DS 11.5 red lobs - $250

Last edited:
I transferred stores and now work at the Meridian, Idaho store. We have sporadic sizes of the BHM in. $99, but worth it on the 20% hash sale. That was my first time seeing the BHM up close and I actually like them. All views were on the WWW until today.
Dope pickup. Didn't know there we other NT members in Idaho. 

I'd say SB has been pretty weak this year. The only pairs I've really wanted have bought have been De La lows and the black atlas pairs. I'm excited for the salmons though. Other than that, I think i'm set for the year. 

Edit:

And so it begins.. 

(not my pics)

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Dope pickup. Didn't know there we other NT members in Idaho. 

I'd say SB has been pretty weak this year. The only pairs I've really wanted have bought have been De La lows and the black atlas pairs. I'm excited for the salmons though. Other than that, I think i'm set for the year. 

Edit:

And so it begins.. 

(not my pics)
Must say I like that design when it's on my fish. When it's on my shoes.... FOH.

Afternoon all! Didn't realize I had been absent that long.. 40 pages to catch up on have proved otherwise.

Anyone in here happen to be well versed in money cat mids??

Not super well versed but been hunting a pair for awhile. Asked for a price check on 11-12 a few weeks ago to no avail. whats your question?

Oh yeah, I remember us having a small Convo about that awhile back. Well I've got these here that randomly showed up on my doorstep after 2 months of being held at customs. Some Parts of the shoe look like I think it should.. Other parts just seem... Off ha

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I remember us having a small Convo about that awhile back. Well I've got these here that randomly showed up on my doorstep after 2 months of being held at customs. Some Parts of the shoe look like I think it should.. Other parts just seem... Off ha

I'm no expert but I'm going with fugazi. Box tag looks way off to me, unless I'm missing something,

Last edited:
I'm no expert but I'm going with fugazi. Box tag looks way off to me, unless I'm missing something,

Yeah that was one of about 4 clues that told me the same. At this point I've already gotten my money back, thanks to it sitting in customs for so long. So certainly no loss on the three pairs I purchased lol

I appreciate the insight!

Last edited:

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest) what has been your opinion on SB this year. Bonus what did you get so far?
Not getting a chance to answer my own question....
mean.gif

Anyways I think this year has been a solid 7, and only looks bad because 2014 was so good.

This year has been full of shoes that are solid but not spectacular. If there were 1 or 2 drops like the YOTH or SOMPs I think opinions would be different. The thing I like is that most drops have been really good with wearable color schemes, things haven't been as wacky compared to previous years.

I do worry about sales tho, online shops not selling SBs is not a good look for the future. I also worry about collabs being known and the collab makers not pushing a shoe we all know about, it's dumb and makes the shops looks silly. Instead of a shop getting to promote 3 weeks before the drop, it should be earlier if it's already on the blogs, here and instagram. Lastly SB putting out $150 shoes is a no-no, not trying to be cheap I just think SB should stick to the 85-120 price point.

What I bought So Far: Plus (stillin's),Central Parks,De La High's,Dorthys,McFlys,Flamingo's,UnToykos

Future buys: Blue Ox,Blue Moons (suede deficiencies hasn't deterred me at all),Nasty Boys (aka Reds),Candy Canes,Salmons,Fast Times,Clouds (sigh)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom