2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks my homie recently started putting me on info about the different dunks, he has the yellow lobster dunks i looked them up and like them would pay a lot if i could find my size
Trust me you don't want to buy Yellow Lobsters. Unless you are comfortable spending 4,000-5,000 dollars on a single pair of shoes. If you really had that money to spend, I guess you could go for it. Just seems like a waste to me.

Those blue camo highs are really nice but hard to find . I don't remember them as a GR and the only pair I could find was on Flight Club
This is just a guess, but I think while the Blue Camo are a GR....a lot of the shops passed on stocking them. 

My local didn't stock them because they thought no one would buy them. Even the 510s sat longer than they should have around my way. Maybe Camo x SB isn't the best move?

Last edited:
havent seen them bro... that pic i posted was someone elses pic of an on foot shot.

most people i hear are upset of the "Smudges" thinking its a flaw/ nikes bad QC. premier has on their site that the overlays have a texture on the suede so imo thats how they were supposed to be like. i highly suggest though to wait it out if you can, with so many people put away by those "smudges" i see these easily hitting $50 and very likely hitting the nike outlet hash walls :smokin  

Haha my bad!

This is just a guess, but I think while the Blue Camo are a GR....a lot of the shops passed on stocking them. 

My local didn't stock them because they thought no one would buy them. Even the 510s sat longer than they should have around my way. Maybe Camo x SB isn't the best move?
The Brian Andersons are fire.

They didn't hit any US stores to my knowledge...even the online stores in the US didn't get them
So as Far as I'm concerned they were an over seas release only

Comments thanks for the comments on the paparazzi truly Underated shoe I think. As for those blue moon, definitely waiting for those to land somewhere in the $50-$60 range

Rocking these today.

At home when the mailman left not one, but two boxes. Was expecting two pairs but didn't expect the lows to come in so soon (3 days since placing order). The AGs and my first pair of proper dunk lows, the walk of fame.

Both acquired near the low 60s, lows pre-owned and the highs were from an outlet. One no box and other cut top so the price was lower than others and im extremely pleased.

Last edited:
dope ftc's i had those and sold, can't believe it! great shoe

On Feet Video Review: Nike Dunk High SB Paparazzi

You made the flashes on the mid panel pop in a very nice way! Nice shot!

Wow... Who is your friend?

And I Finally (pun intended) got around to wearing these.... They got missed during my no repeat August/September
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/vol...B-4CD9-BB09-98BBD61029B4_zpsvxxdnqpj.jpg.html

Need new laces for sure
In my opinion the FTC was the perfect combination of blues. As always dope wear my Man!

Last edited:

$2.63 plus terrible shipping. Offered to pick them up from the guy for $35 about 2 months ago, but he didn't want to do business

That's a pet peeve of mine. People over value **** thinking they have gold on their hands only to realize later that it's really just rubber and plastic that a very small segment of the population cares about. I've let a ton of **** go for over and under retail. When someone has a passion for it I usually let it go for the culture but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom