2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's a pet peeve of mine. People over value **** thinking they have gold on their hands only to realize later that it's really just rubber and plastic that a very small segment of the population cares about. I've let a ton of **** go for over and under retail. When someone has a passion for it I usually let it go for the culture but whatever.

So true a bunch of Jedi's up on eBay everyone wants $350 + -_-

Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. Fory NT kinfolk 6 feet and taller, do you get 34 length jeans to wear with your low's? If you do, please provide suggestions on brands. Please, no joggers talk. I can't get down like that (peace to those that do wear them though... No diss).

Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. Fory NT kinfolk 6 feet and taller, do you get 34 length jeans to wear with your low's? If you do, please provide suggestions on brands. Please, no joggers talk. I can't get down like that (peace to those that do wear them though... No diss).
SLP

I'm 6'2 but I find that anything longer than 32" and almost all 32" inseams bunch at the bottom.

I have a feeling this is mostly irrelevant as leg length differs greatly. I have a close friend that is about my height but his inseam is either 36 or 38 inches.

I'm 6"4 and I wear 32 length but try to go 34 if I'm wearing lows Cuz my legs are sorta long
But most of the time I will rock 32 so I can show off the socks I'm wearing lol

I'm 6'2 but I find that anything longer than 32" and almost all 32" inseams bunch at the bottom.

I have a feeling this is mostly irrelevant as leg length differs greatly. I have a close friend that is about my height but his inseam is either 36 or 38 inches.
For sure. I'm 6'2 and could never wear 32 in length. 34 for me

Pretty sure I wore these last week, but that's ok! Lol....
I wonder how "normal" people do it... Wearing the same pair of shoes everyday? Seems boring

Im 6 6 and 34s are almost always too short. Weird

Still waiting to unds

Last edited:
Couple things I'm looking forward to seeing from SB in the next few months..

-Ishod Dunks

-GTS with suede bumper and zoom air insoles

-Blazer Premium SE in burgundy 

Or a Frag bolt.

I actually saw someone with the Kermit Supreme shirt the other day. Hard to believe the hype such a basic shirt can carry. That's like screenprinting at the beach for $15 quality and you could photoshop that in a few minutes. Crazy.

what do you guys think graphic t shirts are supposed to be lmao.

i have fallen a month behind on here. Sorry guys! 

i have not picked anything up in over a month.

life got a little hectic but I am back in here and will hopefully catch back up. a few grs released I am assuming since I have not seen much on social networks?

A couple questions.  Anyone have the flamingo's, for those that do how are they?  Do yous thinks they'll go on discount?

Back
Top Bottom