2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Go today
That is what they mostly had.
nice! thanks, ill head over there after work 
smokin.gif

bloody gums were an outlet dunk, were going for $40 back then. 

They definitely were, I remember my girl asking if I wanted doubles back then, should have. I got my pair from Shoetrends (although I think it may have been deadstockshoes at the time)

I transferred stores and now work at the Meridian, Idaho store. We have sporadic sizes of the BHM in. $99, but worth it on the 20% hash sale. That was my first time seeing the BHM up close and I actually like them. All views were on the WWW until today.

I transferred stores and now work at the Meridian, Idaho store. We have sporadic sizes of the BHM in. $99, but worth it on the 20% hash sale. That was my first time seeing the BHM up close and I actually like them. All views were on the WWW until today.

Nice pick up fam

That's actually the best pic I've seen of them. They look sleek.

I remember bloody gums getting restocked a bunch of places.

Kind of like how blacksheep will "dig in the crates" now lol

They're cool though, my buddy skated a pair, the suede was decent on em, specially since thats around the time SB went downhill fast

Back
Top Bottom