2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got very lucky at my local skateshop on Friday. The shop received a late shipment and these were the last pair in the store. They had been sitting there for 2+ weeks. Just happened to be my size. :smokin

seen a guy selling the first nike sb x aj 1 that released for $210. not sure what they're going for... so is this a good deal?

seen a guy selling the first nike sb x aj 1 that released for $210. not sure what they're going for... so is this a good deal?
it's not bad.. much less than I paid for my pairs (thirst was unreal for me).. try to talk them down to $190-$200.

also, if anyone wants to buy some cheap shoes cause they missed out.. seen these at nike cabazon for $37.97

FSR in these

and mostly sz 10-11 in these but saw other smaller sizes as well.

I got very lucky at my local skateshop on Friday. The shop received a late shipment and these were the last pair in the store. They had been sitting there for 2+ weeks. Just happened to be my size. :smokin

NICE, good weekend for you it seems, got these, and got a show in the line for the LMs. What happened with the carload of creeps?

NICE, good weekend for you it seems, got these, and got a show in the line for the LMs. What happened with the carload of creeps?

Thanks and it was. :lol:

The shop only had 20 pairs total, and 12 of the pairs went to the creeps from out of state. They came 6 deep in one car. :smh:

well he posted for $230 shipped and then said he had an offer for $220 shipped but he'd do $210 meet up.
Just pick it up, that's a decent deal. I just picked mine up for $220 shipped and it took me months to find it at that price. You don't want to lose a shoe you really want over trying to save $10 bucks haggling the seller. 

thanks guys. just wanted to see if this was a good price. last time I saw a pair for sale was the weekend of its release and it was in the $300s. 

No way, the theatrical version of Vacation is SO great, while European Vacation had it's moments it had the extreme unlikability of the kids.

Back
Top Bottom