2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone fancy a size swap on the lm? looking for a size 10. Have a 10.5 in black and white, have a 11 in black in white. DS of course, would rather swap the 11s as to the 10.5s. PM me if interested.

Haven't bought SBs in a long time since the black box days and I'm trying to get a pair of tiff highs, so any help is appreciated. Do some boxes come with an extra tab on the left side of the label like the pic below or does that mean they're fake?

Pretty dope... shoes not the cuff lol

Whelp the meet up sucked. Managed to trade the black lances up a half size and 20 bucks. That's progress right? RIGHT!?!

Yeah although that material tends to lean towards creasing, what he should probably do is just sit on them for a year or two and then sell them, it'll be easier to get the asking price then.

Second wear, walked in to check how my house is coming out and the drywall dust instantly sucked into them.. Smh..

Instagram Stuntin' VERY serious, if you're about 20-22 years old. A lot of the pictures in my feed are my personal wears for the day, but I'll only post it if it's something that I haven't worn in a long time, and I don't try to get followers.

Worst thing in the world is when I get a comment on a picture I've posted that says "follow for follow" and it's not even someone I know or that appears to be a part of any community I'd want to join.

I didn't sorry for the confusion. I never post anywhere but on here tbh, not to sure of the other forums. I'll look for the Buy and Sell section. 

Instagram Stuntin' VERY serious, if you're about 20-22 years old. A lot of the pictures in my feed are my personal wears for the day, but I'll only post it if it's something that I haven't worn in a long time, and I don't try to get followers.

Worst thing in the world is when I get a comment on a picture I've posted that says "follow for follow" and it's not even someone I know or that appears to be a part of any community I'd want to join.
I truly believe that social media is destroying the world and ripping the soul out of the sneaker community. I just don't get it, maybe because I'm not in that age range but I'm just confused.

Do followers make you money if you have a certain amount? Is that what the "follow for follow" is about?

Back
Top Bottom