2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My personal theory is that the follow for follow accounts are all phony and designed to create a big list for shops to buy into and advertise. I'll personally only follow people that I know in real life or that I've had a few interactions with online.

Instagram Stuntin' VERY serious, if you're about 20-22 years old. A lot of the pictures in my feed are my personal wears for the day, but I'll only post it if it's something that I haven't worn in a long time, and I don't try to get followers.

Worst thing in the world is when I get a comment on a picture I've posted that says "follow for follow" and it's not even someone I know or that appears to be a part of any community I'd want to join.

yea I don't post for followers... I like it when I get "featured" on an IG account but that's it. I've been kinda thinking about making a name for myself on the net and possibly doing some blogging for a magazine etc. You know? I see more chicks doing it and I figure why not me? I've been in this game a long time and now there's a voice/market for female sneakerheads/bloggers.

I don't have many followers tho, mainly ppl I know and people from #NT. Some randoms have started following me based on my posts though, but I don't make it a point to follow them back.

My personal theory is that the follow for follow accounts are all phony and designed to create a big list for shops to buy into and advertise. I'll personally only follow people that I know in real life or that I've had a few interactions with online.
Now THIS makes sense. You build up a following, you find a shop needs an account and you sell it to them with pretty much a built in fan base. Decent idea.
yea I don't post for followers... I like it when I get "featured" on an IG account but that's it. I've been kinda thinking about making a name for myself on the net and possibly doing some blogging for a magazine etc. You know? I see more chicks doing it and I figure why not me? I've been in this game a long time and now there's a voice/market for female sneakerheads/bloggers.

I don't have many followers tho, mainly ppl I know and people from #NT. Some randoms have started following me based on my posts though, but I don't make it a point to follow them back.
Yeah, I feel the female spotlight has become bigger recently. I watch a couple chicks that I think are dope. There's a lot of substance coming from their perspective. I mean there's some girls that are off, but some dudes are off on the male side as well. What do feel like you'd bring that was different as a voice for the females? Serious question.

:lol: I'm the opposite---I only use twitter and IG mainly to follow shops to buy shoes and gather intel for buying shoes. Facebook is my one true love

IG and Twitter are my only outlets on fairly public social media. I'm still a member of quite a few forums, but outside of IG and Twitter it's hard to find me online. Which is how I want it since I've got a fairly unique name with maybe 20 people in the US sharing my first name, and less than 100 having my last name. Had to kill FB, it's really refreshing to actually be able to talk about the week's events when I see my friends, and not having the crutch of pulling out my phone and fiddling with it when I get bored.

lance mountains. lance mountains everywhere.

when will it be myyyyy tiiiiiiiimmmeeeee?!!??!?!!?
Bruh, I'm so glad that collab is over and done with. So much hype and thread derailing.
mean.gif

I wish you luck though.

Last edited:
Bruh, I'm so glad that collab is done and over with. So much hype and thread derailing. :smh:

We've got at least 2 months of people posting how they ruined their pairs. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULDN'T HAVE USED A SANDER?"

We've got at least 2 months of people posting how they ruined their pairs. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULDN'T HAVE USED A SANDER?"
Lol, as long as they keep that in the other thread I have NO issues with it. I don't wanna see that crap in here.

Last edited:

lance mountains. lance mountains everywhere.

when will it be myyyyy tiiiiiiiimmmeeeee?!!??!?!!?
Bruh, I'm so glad that collab is over and done with. So much hype and thread derailing.
mean.gif

I wish you luck though.
thanks man.

i sit in this thread wondering how normalcy will return once in awhile.

can u post one of your three parter surveys today bro?

ive been in a posting mood but nt is slow today/

im looking forward to watching people destroy their pairs trying to strip the paint because im salty that i couldnt get a pair to wear and tear :tongue:

I'll always remember my shame of ruining a pair of wheat timbs my mom got me, busted out the MINK OIL thinking, oh this should waterproof them. It did, but damn if they didn't end up almost a reddish brown afterwards.

thanks man.

i sit in this thread wondering how normalcy will return once in awhile.

can u post one of your three parter surveys today bro?

ive been in a posting mood but nt is slow today/
I don't have the time right now to give you ALL my thoughts on this thread returning to normalcy, but I will talk about it later for sure.

I working on it as we speak my friend. I'll have it done soon.

Link to article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/mattpowell/2014/05/21/sneakernomics-are-sneakerheads-important/

Please watch the video as well.

Question #1.) What are your thoughts on the video?

Question #2.) What is your fondest memory of camping out/waiting in line for sneakers?

Question #3.) How do you feel about the idea that younger "sneaker heads" look at name brand/high priced sneakers as a necessity instead of a luxury? If so, where could they have learned that from and is that destructive to the community at all?   

Question #4.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB to represent where you grew up (city, neighborhood, state ,ect.) what would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Last edited:
Hey NTers. I've been on a search for some WPF's lately and came across these on CL recently. Even though they are not DS, they looked great and for the price, $112.00 shipped, I jumped on them.
I've read on this thread that there are "different suedes" throughout the shoe and looking at these, it's hard to tell. Can you guys let me know your thoughts on real deal or not. Quality looks great to me but they do feel a little bit more roomy than my other size 10's. Thanks!

Jeeze. Hopefully the pics look better once uploaded. Look bad from my phone. If so, I'll repost from a computer.

Back
Top Bottom