2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kinda wish I would've skipped on the bred lows and just doubled on Royals.

I got a feeling they will be well sought after down the line.

Still extremely happy with this week's pick ups.

Ended up with:

Royals
Baos
Bred

All while still living in nigeria. If I see SOMPs at a good price before coming home in July that may be my last pick up.

Still have Tiffs and YOTH (from MexicanSoles) waiting for me at my brothers house already when I land.

Last edited:
Like I said though, Nike is taking a heavier hand with how shops handle releases. My shop normally does a line and with the Diamonds rather than letting people sit out in cold weather Nike SB emailed them at like 630 pm and had them take the people in line's name and guarantee their pairs. Completely unheard of for the area. If the BS even remotely approaches the kind of shenanigans that the Diamonds and the AJxSB release saw at some shops, they'll force shops to change it up or risk losing QS releases.

We Had Numerous People Lined Up For Diamonds At My Local Shop. I Was Actually The First 4 Spots In Line Since I Got There Early Afternoon On Friday With My Friends That Helped Me Out. By Nightfall It Was FREEZING. Initially We Were Going To Have To Stay Out All Night But At Closing(9PM) The Shop Owner Decided To Cut Us Some Slack. He Had Us Hang Tight Until About Midnight Then Gave Out Wristbands And Told Us To Come Back In The Morning By 10am.... Had Nothing To Do With Nike Tho. As We've Seen With Numerous Jordan's, Yeezy's, Galaxy's Etc. , Nike Could Give Two ***** If People Are Dumb Enough To Freeze Their ***** Off Or Wait Days In Line For Their Products :lol:

where's your local? It gets so unwieldy in NYC the cops always end up getting involved so raffles are actually the best alternative.

I Live In Denver :wink:

Last edited:
Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm officially on the hunt for the royal j-pack, the pictures have finally done it to me!  I'm such a sucker for a beautiful shoe, plus I could use a blue pair, right???  
eyes.gif
 Now to hunt down the elusive size 13!

Where are pics of upcoming GR's? We should have some catalog pics by now

Wonder what ever happened to these...
Been waiting on these myself! I thought the light red was more of a pink in pics, but these still look pretty fresh to me. Def on my list to keep an eye on. Best pic I've seen though, thanks for posting.

for those of you interested in doing the same...
Sneaker Freaker The Book? Had mine out the other day messin' around on some lite reading.

I think those lows are a GR for next month or so. New pics of upcoming releases should pop up any day now since we have just about run through all the spring releases.

Thanks for that homie..gonna really contemplate getting those "stars" and painting the heel tab black instead of having those stars. Repped..

Sorry off-topic but, @So Much Sole 23  your pinky finger must be beefy from capitalizing every word. I Don't Think I Can Do This For More Than A Few Sentences Before I Forget About It.

Last edited:
Picked these up. Quality is decent IMO
ohwell.gif

Overall love the shoes tho

Quality is decent 
sick.gif

haha. Good pick up though. Still waiting for some great weather to lace mine up. 

Im also starting to really love those "star" highs but I mainly wear them with long pants. And at that point its just going to be an all black shoe.

Going to cross my fingers that they hit disco. 

Last edited:
does anybody know how much a pair of vnds money cat highs usually go for? found a pair for $190 don't know of its a good price or not

does anybody know how much a pair of vnds money cat highs usually go for? found a pair for $190 don't know of its a good price or not
Ive only scoped out one pair on ebay in a size 13 for $200. But other than that havent dont much resarch. 

I'd probably feel comfortable in that 160-200 bracket. 

Im also starting to really love those "star" highs but I mainly wear them with long pants. And at that point its just going to be an all black shoe.

Going to cross my fingers that they hit disco. 
sort of like an unchocolate high version... 
tongue.gif

Today's wear, the weather is supposed to get nasty here by mid day. So I decided to go with a non nicknamed beater pair from late 2009.
Ditto about weather. 

I decided to lace up my Premiers again

Back
Top Bottom