2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rainy Days is what you get used to living in the Deep South.

some pairs I give a moments hesitation to the forecast others just go on my feet even if it's raining before I leave the door.

@sipy yea I read some said baby powder, damn that's like 2.59 out of my pocket. smh lol
baby powder, foot powder, maybe even flour or pancake mix  just dont hold me reliable if something bad happens for putting in flour or pancake mix under your soles 
laugh.gif
 but yea baby powder n foot powder work aswell as just wearing them a few times

those jeans are disgusting
Bruh, you sound like a woman.  Who gives a FK what his jeans look like?  Dude lives in NEW ORLEANS and it's a nasty *** place when it rains, believe that.  Should he be rocking Dolce Gabanna or Balmain with his beaters?  Give it a rest. 

Dudes criticizing another dude about what he's wearing and how is pretty funny to me lol. The only time I've ever laughed or made fun of someone about what they were wearing was during the tiff madness and that dude (DJ proto j or something?) was stunting in his yeezy's wearing a Jedi cape and some fingerless gloves. That was pretty hilarious to see that lol

Apparently there's some new all red dunks releasing so if any missed it:

How do you guys feel about these
looks like the midsole n outsole got the same gummy translucent found on the snake eyes outsoles... easy pass cant really c myself wearing all red shoes unless they the YOTH SBs 
nthat.gif

Dudes criticizing another dude about what he's wearing and how is pretty funny to me lol. The only time I've ever laughed or made fun of someone about what they were wearing was during the tiff madness and that dude (DJ proto j or something?) was stunting in his yeezy's wearing a Jedi cape and some fingerless gloves. That was pretty hilarious to see that lol
yea every1 goes in on him... just looks ridiculous imo 

red october dunk highs "red woodgrain "

nike really milking the yeezy cw's right now i dont blame them hype is real 

Last edited:
I'm just jealous you can rock jeans at this time of year.  I won't be touching my jeans for another 6-8 months.  

Back
Top Bottom