2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those jeans are disgusting

EtRlbFE.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hate on me all you want but I'm beyond happy and want to share with my friends. 

MY WIFE JUST PASSED HER BAR EXAM!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Congrats to your wife and to you, extremely tough test to pass from what I've heard!  I'm dreading taking the PE exam when I finally get to that stage!!!

Apparently there's some new all red dunks releasing so if any missed it:

How do you guys feel about these

Hate on me all you want but I'm beyond happy and want to share with my friends. 
MY WIFE JUST PASSED HER BAR EXAM!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats.

Congratulations sir, have her get you some air mags now :lol:

The problem with that idea is that the average student is 150K in debt when he/she finishes law school.

they're a pair of selvedge 514s that it wouldn't even call particularly baggy.

Don't even stress it, homie.

So, this doesn't count as an OT post, I'll add a pic.

@panda where the heel is

@sipy yea I read some said baby powder, damn that's like 2.59 out of my pocket. smh lol

if you wear it with the squeaking for a few hours it'll go away on it's own.

price= free

Wouldn't it be reverse #ntdenim if I wore a pair of high end jeans with these shoes which are worth at most 35 now?
yes ig so lol i dont care what ppl wear there are some post of on feet though that have me like wtf was the purpose of an on foot shot if u cant c the shoe? but to keep things clear i didnt get that thought when i saw your posts... just the "happy to be living in cali" thought XD i wouldnt be able to stand not wearing a new shoe for even 2 weeks do to bad weather 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom