2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I thought the plums were nubuck?
Yeah, I believe they are. The point I'm making is that there is a huge difference between the suede on the Royal J Pack high and the suede on the baos. Similarly, you can see two types of suede on the WPF, the tongue being a long-haired suede and the rest of the shoe is a short-haired suede. In the case of the SOMP vs. Plums, there are two different types of nubuck (again, probably long-haired vs short-haired or something like that).

Yeezus Christ, those Royals w/ black laces… 
devil.gif

God help my wallet.

Still really dislike the black/red jpack, but the royals are kinda growing on me. Wondering if I should pull the trigger(if I can catch a 12 at this point)

Still really dislike the black/red jpack, but the royals are kinda growing on me. Wondering if I should pull the trigger(if I can catch a 12 at this point)

There was a 12 in one of the links posted last page
I hit a guy on eBay earlier and got a pair of royals for $115 shipped. Wearing a 13, I don't have the luxury of mulling stuff like that over. Gotta get it while the getting is good

http://www.barewiresurfshop.com/collections/mens-footwear/products/nikedunkhighprosb-1

Last edited:
I try to check thread only once a day when I'm not trying to cop (to limit post count ya know :wink: ), but can't help myself on those royals after these pics. Repped for the links a couple pgs back!!

Btw I remember the flame on the hacky highs..

Eating nontheless

what up.

found some interesting info, our nike sb rep sent us an "at once" of previously released product that we could reorder. on the list i spotted: vday's, chronicle/neckfaces, bhm 2013s and a few other shoes, probably going to order a few and have a re-release where i work soon.
Keep us updated my dude. Repped. 

That heel part on the royal jpacks is leather right? Did u strip down the paint 1st? Thinking the paint will start chipping pretty quick unless you mixed it with some sort of median

It's a royal affair 
smokin.gif

First SB I copped since the neon J pack. The tumbled leather is really great, just wish SBs had the old fit!

The only thing I have to say is that the sole of the left shoe is making a "popping" noise when I walk.  Sounds like the glue in soles?  Any help?  Never experienced this in the older SBs.

Last edited:
Finally received my J-Packs today from the good ol folks from Black Sheep (Can't wait for upcoming Black Sheep x Nike SB Collab!). Waiting since I placed my order last week while seeing all the photos from all of you on this thread made me even more antsy to receive them. Hell it didn't help that I struck out on the AJ1 Breds and Royals from the Cinco De Mayo Restock. Anyways, the very second I opened up my package, I immediately swapped the laces on both pairs of shoes for the black laces. I didn't even flinch since all the photos I've seen since they first released already proved to me that both the Breds and Royal (especially the Royals) deserve black laces. Both pair of shoes jump up another level of dopeness with black laces. Starting with the Royal Highs, I swear if you squint your eyes a bit, you can fool yourself that you're wearing Royal 1's. Haha J/K but seriously they look great and they are an awesome consolidation price if you could scoop up a pair of the Royal 1's. Definitely a pair that I will include as part of my main rotation. Next the Bred Lows...one of my SB grails is to own a pair of the Red Supreme Dunks. I know everyone digs the elephant print but one thing I absolutely love about those shoes are the red leather toe box. I just love the red leather toe box with these Bred Lows. These will also be part of the main rotation. Bottom-line do not sleep on these GR's. Although I can't compare the quality of the suede to the YOTH's or SOMP's or the leather from older AJ1's, the J-Packs are still dope as hell. Now for a crappy picture of the J-Packs....

Last edited:

It's a royal affair 
smokin.gif

First SB I copped since the neon J pack. The tumbled leather is really great, just wish SBs had the old fit!

The only thing I have to say is that the sole of the left shoe is making a "popping" noise when I walk.  Sounds like the glue in soles?  Any help?  Never experienced this in the older SBs.
Dope Royal 1's. Anyways, that clicking sound should go away with time. I got the same sound when I first started wearing a few of the SB's I picked up this year. Also, I've read that you could put some baby powder inside the shoe and it should eliminate the sound. I would just let time solve the noise for you.

Back
Top Bottom