2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sipy man if you dont hurry up and get them damn shoes lol ahhaah

Temples in the building this week

btw you have 1 of the funniest avy lol

Last edited:
c
My royal jpacks from skatewarehouse came in today.....super fast shipping. Satisfied with the quality. Had to throw on the black laces immediately.

clean...also dabs lol

im bout to pick up a pair, cant risk it being fake lol
I honestly think you're good - I'm seeing euro sites that look like SB retailers or guys we know are legit like fliest kicks. I prob didn't need to scare anybody was just opening my mouth but the fact that none of us has had any bad experience lately with fakes on new stuff from overseas is prob telling enough that it's not an issue.

Thanks for the kind words, So Much Sole

Corgi has size 13 Shanghai 1s if anybdoy is interested. Not a great price though

Pretty difficult to find a DS 13, so factoring that in, I'd say that's not bad at all.

I know I was knocking you earlier about the reselling thing, but you are dropping helpful info, and that isn't going unnoticed. Repped.

what up.

found some interesting info, our nike sb rep sent us an "at once" of previously released product that we could reorder. on the list i spotted: vday's, chronicle/neckfaces, bhm 2013s and a few other shoes, probably going to order a few and have a re-release where i work soon.

what up.

found some interesting info, our nike sb rep sent us an "at once" of previously released product that we could reorder. on the list i spotted: vday's, chronicle/neckfaces, bhm 2013s and a few other shoes, probably going to order a few and have a re-release where i work soon.
Damn, I'm gonna need those Neckface's! Keep us updated bro, Shannon's Streetwaves right?

what up.

:nerd:

what up.

Keep us posted! Please

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked these up. Quality is decent IMO
ohwell.gif

Overall love the shoes tho
Please tell me that was sarcasm 
embarassed.gif

IMO highest quality SBs of the year easily and possibly highest quality done in a while.. but to each his own man it's all good I love those kicks too!

Please tell me that was sarcasm :wow:

IMO highest quality SBs of the year easily and possibly highest quality done in a while.. but to each his own man it's all good I love those kicks too!
:lol:
Yea I agree. I guess these were decent to me cuz I was comparing them to my plum high. Plums material feel better than the SOMPS to me.

I went and tried to take a picture but couldn't capture it. It's faded over time, so I would say don't worry about those marks, they'll likely lighten or go away completely.

I appreciate it, bro. I'm sure she'll love it all the same.

laugh.gif

Yea I agree. I guess these were decent to me cuz I was comparing them to my plum high. Plums material feel better than the SOMPS to me.
I don't know. Sometimes it's tough to compare materials like Suede or Nubuck because they vary in hair length which will make for softer or nappier feel depending.

Back
Top Bottom