2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Doubled up on wheats. Still working on front boards.
941jy4.gif

Light carbons

I'm such a damn pigeon. I've barely just got the book 1 snakes, kobe 4 protro, a ma matever aj3, chameleon sb dunk, nigel driveway aj4, black tea af1, drkshdw dbl drkstr, and custom converse chuck low, and just impulse-dropped 2k on a gibson firebird, but I'm getting those fluffy furry bastards tomorrow morning god help me and my butt-butt budget

I'm such a damn pigeon. I've barely just got the book 1 snakes, kobe 4 protro, a ma matever aj3, chameleon sb dunk, nigel driveway aj4, black tea af1, drkshdw dbl drkstr, and custom converse chuck low, and just impulse-dropped 2k on a gibson firebird, but I'm getting those fluffy furry bastards tomorrow morning god help me and my butt-butt budget

What? *stone cold voice*

25th wedding anniversary this month with my wife - we’ve been together since we were kids. She has her bank account and bills, I have mine. We work together on financial goals, but otherwise don’t get into each others bidness when it comes to who buys what…

Also, Light Carbons are light years better than the Verdy Dunks.

That's the goal right there, we're going on 15 years next month. Happy anniversary!

October 12th will be our 17th…Time flies…

Some of us have been married longer than a lot of members on here have been alive.

Celebrated 24 years few weeks back.

In this day and age, any of us able to make it that far with the same partner, should consider ourselves blessed.

I posted in Foamposite thread yesterday... My wife and I celebrated 20 years yesterday... As long as you keep her happy I can get any shoe I want... "Ring Upgrade "
20240915_201344.jpg
20240915_201536.jpg
20240915_201319.jpg

Back
Top Bottom