2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Basically. That's how they dubbed the crimson hyperfuse roshes and I saw waaaay too many 'gram famous sneakerheads going "first pair of Roshes".  
laugh.gif

on DjProtoJ that's not a look if cultivate for myself. But it seems to make him happy.

I'm more or a tee and shorts, tee and jeans kind or guy. I have pretty low brow interests and growing up where I did it's a wonder I don't cling to MF+G jeans.

I can't see myself getting into those all red with the wood grain, it's one of the textures is really don't like to see on shoes.

I'm just jealous you can rock jeans at this time of year.  I won't be touching my jeans for another 6-8 months.  

Shorts are in the car, this is just what I wore into the office this morning because it's a dress down day. I'm outside a good percentage of the day and once the temp hits 80 with 90% humidity, office dress policy goes out the window.

on DjProtoJ that's not a look if cultivate for myself. But it seems to make him happy.

I'm more or a tee and shorts, tee and jeans kind or guy. I have pretty low brow interests and growing up where I did it's a wonder I don't cling to MF+G jeans.

I feel you.  My non shoe wardrobe is very basic.  I own a lot of plain v-necks and band shirts.  90% of my tees are from either Express, Hot Topic, or Target. lol

i have my own group and most groups im in is all locals. Like buying and selling heat in NJ/NY etc and i made a group and have 2100 people in it and there are groups with like 10k people all local posting shoes after shoes lol Everyones after j's so dunks come around really cheap at lowball offers and mostly meet ups at public place or i tell them to come to my house.
Im local, can I join?

mints mints i am very surprised that i didn't get crap for having a bag of blueberries in my picture. i thought your jeans looked just fine.

note: yes.. that's some of the goose dookey i have to avoid on my walk to work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom