2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

everything makes sense now
laugh.gif
Holy **** idk how you always catch these things.. 

Crazy memory

They going for retail. i got screwed there yesterday and then a dude tell me i had about an hour to get there before someone else did today and sold them before i got there. LOL
Damn bruh you sound salty bout not getting your pair, tried to help you out and give you the heads up......my bad.....lol

Damn bruh you sound salty bout not getting your pair, tried to help you out and give you the heads up......my bad.....lol

lol nah. nothing to do with u. like i told u tho it gets old being screwed over by them. it's happened too many times to the point where it's not worth it for me to go to Ride anymore.

Did the Chairman Bao release in any skate shops in NYC?

I find it ridiculous that Flight Club NY has a FSR of them yet I haven't found the Bao's in any skate shops here.

Took these out and gave them a little soap and water treatment. Kinda forgot I had them but will wear them tomorrow.
Repped! These were my first SB purchase back then, I remember the exact day. I walked into a local shop originally planning to pick up the purple pigeons but they didn't have my size. SO I scooped these as a consolation and ended up liking them way more. Wore em through everything back in middle school

starts tomorrow in Vegas, Hollywood,Victorville,Palmdale,& lancaster locations lots of sbs but stay out my Palmdale and Lancaster shop you guys are savages [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom