2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cool deal, maybe we'll see locals like 510 and Atlas get them today... #fatkidmafia looks like they never sleep. :tongue:

Good thing I'll have some time today to check. Pretty disappointed I slept through the online releases yesterday due to my grave shift.

I just called and they said they are doing Baos for $250 shipped. 
mad.gif
sick.gif
 sheesh they taxing, I remember they sold things for retail not too long ago or not too high above it and now they upping it smh, I believe the owner is just a reseller I see them selling not just SBs but recently Solar Red Foams

I dont get why people keep saying **** like "noone wanted baos"... There was a generally positive reception from the time the first few pics leaked

As of 7pm last night, Sneaker Lounge still had a 7.5, 9 (or 9.5), and a 10 left in the Bao's at the NJ location when I picked up my pair. The owner said he would sell them today since the people who ordered them never paid their invoice. They open at 11 am EST give them a call if you're still looking ... (201) 497-3300

Comes out to $128 shipped.

Last edited:
As of 7pm last night, Sneaker Lounge still had a 7.5, 9 (or 9.5), and a 10 left in the Bao's at the NJ location when I picked up my pair. The owner said he would sell them today since the people who ordered them never paid their invoice. They open at 11 am EST give them a call if you're still looking ... (201) 497-3300

Comes out to $128 shipped.
REPPED FOR THE INFO... sold out though. :-(

we are still waiting for our first 5 custys to walk into the shop for a free chairman bao!

Last edited:
All for the strike, though a lot of folks gonna be tight.

#FIRSTWORLDSNEAKERPROBLEMS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom