2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I actually got to the final step to submit my order but got cart jacked by someone quicker. Those sizes were definitely in stock from either a return or lost pair in the warehouse. Eastbay does this all the time and CCS is an affiliate.
Again, until I see someone who actually ordered, I don't believe it was a restock. Eastbay (and like you said CCS is an affiliate) does this very frequently where a pair goes live but isn't in stock. Or sells out and still has sizes up but isn't in stock. I could be wrong though, so take my words with a grain of salt. Just seen WAY too many times the tiff pairs up on CCS and they're not actually in stock.

Last edited:
Just got my chaimans in from Size, ordered a 12 and got a 7 too, here we go, with a string of delayed emails from customer service...smdh

828-225-5509

PLEASE POST EXAMPLES
i cant i dont have photographic memory... thats why people usually say for example seller "xxxxx" has a fsr of snake eyes for $60 shipped on ebay... the rules state that only live links arent allowed to be posted i know but idk if mods take the time to check the link

Good find. Might wanna remove the link though. You could get banned from forum for eBay links just a heads up.
I think I have to agree with @robinthicke  on this one. If it's a BUY IT NOW only, then it's fine to post the link. If it is a LIVE AUCTION, it is not allowed because some people might be trying to snipe it and if everyone and their mother is directed to the listing, it blows up their spot.

I think I have to agree with @robinthicke  on this one. If it's a BUY IT NOW only, then it's fine to post the link. If it is a LIVE AUCTION, it is not allowed because some people might be trying to snipe it and if everyone and their mother is directed to the listing, it blows up their spot.
im pretty sure we all agree on this and when the situation happened we were all in agreement aswell but hey RT isnt a Mod so do what you guys like 
wink.gif
 i was just sharing what had previously happened... i try and help out on this thread as much as i can whether it be online skate shops or with ebay sellers selling shoes on the low

True but myself personally I'd post user name and remove link just to be on safe side and make sure I don't get any heat for it. For someone like myself who visits multiple forums outside this one it'd be easy to get rules mixed up so that would be a easy way to avoid trouble. I mean I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'd hate to see someone get banned from here just cause they actually tried to help and contribute to the thread.

Last edited:
I find that mods generally just leave the SB thread alone. The regulars regulate themselves and each other.

Discussions/arguments almost never gets out of hand in here and when they do it's never JB or General forum level.

Just don't go crazy with the ebay links and you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom