2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good day today. Doubled on my baos, thanks fam for puttin up with my herby actions lol but l like i said before i cook for a living so therese automatically make it to grails list given what they stand for. On that 7 day grind so prolly cant post any links to gems but any bay area heads tryna hit up the strip club that i work at i gotchall with some passes. Love

Good day today. Doubled on my baos, thanks fam for puttin up with my herby actions lol but l like i said before i cook for a living so therese automatically make it to grails list given what they stand for. On that 7 day grind so prolly cant post any links to gems but any bay area heads tryna hit up the strip club that i work at i gotchall with some passes. Love

Hol' Up, You Cook For A Living At A Strip Club? :x

^ Nice pickup and for that price. Most of us paid nearly twice as much when they released. Still waiting to UnDS mine's.

Is this site legit?

Edit: nevermind won't ship to me. 

Coulda had BITUSAs for 108 +shipping.

:frown:

wait... is snowbeach really legit? corals? Newcastles? and Loons? really? 
grin.gif
100% legit

bySnowbeach is a collaboration between the french skateshop Snowbeach and the Nike Action Sports division.

More info here (in french though): http://www.lesitedelasneaker.com/sneakers-shops/nike-by-snowbeach-paris/

For those who wants pairs shipped to US, PM me we can try to work something out :wink:

A majority of Skate shops are getting shipments today. hit your local spots and see whats good for them Bao Haus joints. 

McRads 10.5 and 11.5 available for $75 plus ship! Call them or email them if interested!

Last edited:
For those who are interested in Rival Pack, Niketown NYC has the UNC & G-Town in stock. I believe they do phone orders. 

Niketown NY

[table][tr][td]6 E 57th St, New York, NY 10022
(212) 891-6453[/td][/tr][/table]

They also have the BHMs and V-days in stock

I don't know what sizes. I stopped by yesterday and saw

For those who are interested in Rival Pack, Niketown NYC has the UNC & G-Town in stock. I believe they do phone orders. 

Niketown NY

[table][tr][td]6 E 57th St, New York, NY 10022
(212) 891-6453[/td][/tr][/table]

They also have the BHMs and V-days in stock

I don't know what sizes. I stopped by yesterday and saw
any line for yeezy foams or futures? lol

Probably my first and last order from size? After waiting for their slow *** shipping i get home excited to find my size 12 baos and open the box up to a damn size 7. How do they even f that up. Then they dont even have a real customer service number to contact. Im so heated right now, are their customer accomodations any good? I highly doubt they have a 12 sitting around anymore, one of you probably got my 12....

Flagspot Boardshop has the Baos in stock but not sure if they do phone orders. Try calling them at 954-344-5200.

Size is notorious for poor customer service, but I personally have never had an issue with them. Good luck man.

Probably my first and last order from size? After waiting for their slow *** shipping i get home excited to find my size 12 baos and open the box up to a damn size 7. How do they even f that up. Then they dont even have a real customer service number to contact. Im so heated right now, are their customer accomodations any good? I highly doubt they have a 12 sitting around anymore, one of you probably got my 12....
sick.gif
 Sell them bro..

To be honest, I don't even want the Baos that bad - will put in some work, but I won't pay $1 over retail.  More trying to grab it cuz I'm a fan of Eddie Huang and the restaurant.

Think the delayed ship from the original April 1st drop date drove everyone crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom