2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

some supreme highs on the bay size 11 starting auction at 9.99 could be a replica though.

Last edited:
I need some Kenny Powers'. Never see em in a size 12

NikeSB needs to let Theotis design more dunks outside of BHM's

Last edited:
Sole Supremacy has size 13 WPF for 250. Not the best price but they're good for trades and such

Also could anyone give me any insight on how Cheech and Chongs run? Could I get away with sizing up?

Last edited:

First time seeing these socks. They are clean! Found them at Zumiez. They also had a grey pair with black writing too!

If anyone needs a hand with the Baos I can get a size 13 from a local guy. He's selling for $125 unfortunately but if you're thirsty shoot me a PM and I can grab them for you.

Sole Supremacy has size 13 WPF for 250. Not the best price but they're good for trades and such

Also could anyone give me any insight on how Cheech and Chongs run? Could I get away with sizing up?
emailed them about the WPF's, I haven't been able to find a sz 13 anywhere

Last edited:
GDS Skate Shop is taking phone orders on the BOA's 336) 617-5585 tomorrow at 10AM EST, I believe only little sizes are left, call in the morning 

Thanks, thought I saw them some where. Just can't do the large logo, kinda tacky IMO.

About the most I can tolerate is a tiny swoosh on my socks. I can get wild with non athletic socks, but for normal every day go to pairs I just want regular black dri-fit.

(but I did convince myself that custom elites were a GREAT idea during ASG Weekend)

emailed them about the WPF's, I haven't been able to find a sz 13 anywhere

Hope you can work something out with them fam. I really wish I could get em from them

Took these out and gave them a little soap and water treatment. Kinda forgot I had them but will wear them tomorrow.

info on shoe treess?

Need to decide if I want 300 from croatianstyles for a 14 or 360 for a 13 on eBay hmmm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom