2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nigel talking about the creation of the S.O.M.P Dunk High.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing - loved to hear his background on why he chose the dunk high. I like dunk highs bc I love Jordan 1s too! Think his dunk came out SO DOPE. Great to hear how much though went into his creation.

Nigel talking about the creation of the S.O.M.P Dunk High.
nthat.gif

I don't know all that---but honestly if you not in KC don't bother. If you are in KC give 'em a call.
ridefourever.com (I'm sure the number is listed; but it's not on their twitter or FB post)
They going for retail. i got screwed there yesterday and then a dude tell me i had about an hour to get there before someone else did today and sold them before i got there. LOL

NT ADVICE - $160 for VNDS Shimizus a good deal? 100% stars no visible heel drag, but sole is starting to show wear. what do you guys think?

NT ADVICE - $160 for VNDS Shimizus a good deal? 100% stars no visible heel drag, but sole is starting to show wear. what do you guys think?
DS pairs are in the 200-250 range...no visible heel drag + sole starting to show wear is confusing though.  NEED PICS 
nerd.gif

I think that YOTH restock on fliestkicks was a glitch. A FSR basically disappeared instantly. In regards to Canadian shipping, I normally just make sure what I'm buying is fairly cheap, so it negates the high shipping here. I think I paid 190 shipped for my DS Red Lobs and 155 shipped for my DS Lunars etc. I usually keep that in mind on ebay when I'm bidding on shoes

Last edited:

If i was the type to buy used kicks, I'd bite at that price.  would still try to talk down to 150 1st though 
wink.gif
$160 is good.
But I would offer $140 - $150 = Great!
Thanks for feedback. Gonna pull the trigger. Haven't seen my size in a long time and when I do they definitely push the upper bound of that 200-250 range you mentioned. I will insta-rock these anyway so I feel good about saving myself ~75-100 bucks by not getting DS. Dude was asking for 200 to start.

Even that is a little much. I'm not sure what size you wear, but I remember seeing a pair a sz.9 on ebay sell for 115 shipped through paypal invoice. You can find good deals on a lot of these older SB's on ebay
Yeah I don't see Shimizus in any size below what I paid, except for a really gross pair and that seller is asking for 140+20 shipped anyway. I'm comfy w the price I paid and the condition it's in so it's all gravy.

Back
Top Bottom