2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man every time I see WPF I regret not copping, the suede looks amazing.

Last edited:

You avi is eating my heart and soul right now, forreal.
Hey man when you need cash you need cash. I only bought them to sell them but I thought I'd get $4-500 but people where actually looking for the whole back which included a shirt and skating deck. 

Anyone own both YOTH and Red Devils since there was a debate earlier?...I'm wondering how the suede on both compares?

Am I the only who is cheap as hell on things that I need but will buy kicks even for high prices?

I bought like 20 shoes last year but use the same dull as razor for 6 months because I didnt want to pay $16 for 4 new blades lol.

Now,I am being cheap on buying sneaker shields and they are so cheap lol.

Hey man when you need cash you need cash. I only bought them to sell them but I thought I'd get $4-500 but people where actually looking for the whole back which included a shirt and skating deck. 
Yeah but they were still going for $350 ish. Much sad, so wow, such amaze.

I don't doubt it for a minute Based. I'm a sucker for nice suede.... I'm just not big on pink kicks, which is why I passed on them in the first place.

Last edited:

Am I the only who is cheap as hell on things that I need but will buy kicks even for high prices?

I bought like 20 shoes last year but use the same dull as razor for 6 months because I didnt want to pay $16 for 4 new blades lol.

Now,I am being cheap on buying sneaker shields and they are so cheap lol.
I'm right with you on that

Man every time I see WPF I regret not copping, the suede looks amazing.
Yeah the tongue is a long haired suede that is TaunTaun/Birch esque. Very nice.

I don't doubt it for a minute Based. I'm a sucker for nice suede.... I'm just not big on pink kicks, which is why I passed on them in the first place.
Funny thing is it wasn't even the suede that made me buy them. It was the pink with the gum sole and metallic swoosh. They're just beautiful. Only pink thing I own.

One day I'll probably get over it and just cop a pair. It's one of those I should have just copped even though I was on the fence at the time and just decided if I liked them later or once I had in hand. Now I'll end up paying double for them for not doing it that way.
laugh.gif

Funny thing is it wasn't even the suede that made me buy them. It was the pink with the gum sole and metallic swoosh. They're just beautiful. Only pink thing I own.
Thats what they all say almond brown lol jk.

But its crazy how 15 years ago and maybe even 10 years ago dudes wouldnt have rocked pink kicks.Not even a thought.Now dudes make custom all pink kicks with pink laces and pink GITD soles and it better be bright pink when they show up cause they aint dealing with no dull pink lol.

Last edited:

Thats what they all say almond brown lol jk.

But its crazy how 15 years ago and maybe even 10 years ago dudes wouldnt have rocked pink kicks.Not even a thought.Now dudes make custom all pink kicks with pink laces and pink GITD soles and it better be bright pink when they show up cause they aint dealing with no dull pink lol.
I remember a point about 10 years ago that pink was some what in. I remember guys rocking those pink Lacoste shirts but yea I totally agree with you. 

Yea that was NY and Camron that had dudes rocking pink.

It wasnt kicks until recently tho

Back
Top Bottom