2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would love WPFs.
Those prices tho 
sick.gif

Regret selling my concept ds edition ones for 140

I copped them from Brooklyn Projects. They lied on Twitter saying the pairs they had came with blue laces. I ended up selling because I needed those blue laces. Someday I'll find the limited pack in my size when I'm ready.
Yea I purchased the non-cncpt version and those only come w/ the laced up gray's and additional black laces. The royal blue laces I purchased from fully laced and I just added them right now before I took the pic.

Lol at the mini war going on in here.....

but IMO

YOTH>WPF> Red Devil

No disrespect to Red Devils tho that shoe is def flame

I copped them from Brooklyn Projects. They lied on Twitter saying the pairs they had came with blue laces. I ended up selling because I needed those blue laces. Someday I'll find the limited pack in my size when I'm ready.
Yea I purchased the non-cncpt version and those only come w/ the laced up gray's and additional black laces. The royal blue laces I purchased from fully laced and I just added them right now before I took the pic.
I got the regular version too and would've gone to fullylaced but I actually like the grey laces

Can't remember what they cost but Im sure I posted them for sell on here, not for that price but I didnt get any bites.

LOL I got the cncpt edition with the special box, blue laces and lace lock. Needed cash so I ebded up selling them for 140 brand new
Oh my heart hurts. $175 is a good price for the regular box version. But $140 brand new for the cncpts pack? WAHHHH

Pic from when I was trying to move them on here.

Shame ill have to pay more than what I sold these for.

Last edited:

Bro, they where def a 9.5
Where were you when I was looking for them! I'm a size 9 but no doubt would I had jumped for a half size bigger for that price. Anyways you were able to hook another person up...hopefully it was good shoe karma for you after you sold them.

Where were you when I was looking for them! I'm a size 9 but no doubt would I had jumped for a half size bigger for that price. Anyways you were able to hook another person up...hopefully it was good shoe karma for you after you sold them.
Unfortunately I sold them to a consignment store. 

Back
Top Bottom