2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember back in the day I thought spending $250 for some Dunkles was ridiculous. I'd drop that in a heatbeat for a DS pair now.

Funny thing is it wasn't even the suede that made me buy them. It was the pink with the gum sole and metallic swoosh. They're just beautiful. Only pink thing I own.
Don't own any pink boxes?
I didn't know boxes counted 
laugh.gif
but nope no pink box SBs. Don't really want any either. Just white melvins and I guess home rayguns.

Definitely poor quality photo, but I broke mine out just because they deserve the late night, for nothing photoshoot. I bought these on the day they released in 2011. I've been in love ever since. Literally heat, and mad comfortable.

Red devils over YOTH all day

I remember back in the day I thought spending $250 for some Dunkles was ridiculous. I'd drop that in a heatbeat for a DS pair now.
QFT.

side note- 510s are making me eat my words. they grew on me. will have saturday. ill post numbers for available pairs too if need be.

I can't even recall seeing them for that low. Must have been before my time. I think they were priced around 350 as early as 06. I think it took a few years to even see my size and they were priced at 500. They weren't even DS.

My top grail SB. I love em the absolute most.

You guys think $150 shipped is a good deal for the 510s or should I wait till they drop and try to cop online for retail?

It's not bad... If u cop online it's 120 plus tax so maybe 130...then u add shipping unless it's offered free... Technically u save only 20 bucks..

I would do it if u don't want to wake up early lol

Thats what they all say almond brown lol jk.

But its crazy how 15 years ago and maybe even 10 years ago dudes wouldnt have rocked pink kicks.Not even a thought.Now dudes make custom all pink kicks with pink laces and pink GITD soles and it better be bright pink when they show up cause they aint dealing with no dull pink lol.
I remember a point about 10 years ago that pink was some what in. I remember guys rocking those pink Lacoste shirts but yea I totally agree with you. 
word to killa

Last edited:
You guys think $150 shipped is a good deal for the 510s or should I wait till they drop and try to cop online for retail?

Hmmmm. Tough call.

I would say pay the 150 if you don't want to face the possibility of missing out. I predict a sellout online within 24 hours. I don't think the sellout will be instant, but they will soon be gone from the big stores and you'll have to do the leg work trying to find what's left at small stores online or phone orders.

It's only 20-30 dollars. Not a big loss if they happen to end up sitting for a bit.

Yesterday's pickups. Two of my favorite releases of 2013. MIAs are top 5 of 2013 IMO and I think a lot of ppl slept on the Uprises because they are really nice! I love the suede, leather swoosh, and textured leather toe box combination! $165 for the MIAs and $70 for the Uprises. Good prices IMO considering some shops were charging $140 or $150 for the MIAS and I got the Uprises for the lowest ive seen anywhere for a size 12! Im happy [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yea it sucks smh.Thanks on the advice tho.

Might slap a sneaker shield in there becuase the fit width wise was perfect.I need a 10.75 lol

Also is it me a size 10 looks normal and kinda small but an 11 looks long as hell.

For sure homie no worries! Hahaha I feel like that about some of my pairs too. I hope I win the auction on the size 13s though!

Feeling ittttttt

They run very tight btw. If you size up in 1's i would size up in these too.

The shoes have plenty of length but they get really narrow toward the pinky toe and as you know the material does not stretch.
do you have a pair of Civilist? im gonna assume they are the same fit.

Thanks for the info! I was trying to decide between size 12 and size 13 so im going to cop the size 13!

Quote:

From what I've seen about the sheer number of places getting them, and on top of those shops that already have them, I don't think they will be tough to get. Even the shop they are named after did not sell out their stock to the people lined up outside it (I think there were something like 2 pairs left, but still). If the shop itself didn't sell out, and every skate shop in the US has them plus NDC, it should be easy to cop.

I agree with you 100% , some people aren't willing to read a couple pages back so I will troll away..

Caught these 510's in Nigel's ig post where he starts the bunny hop in some somp's, and ends in 510's

Last edited:
Wasn't red devil a GR? I'm surprised how a GR can go for that much now lol
It always surprises me to see the price of shoes a few years down the road. Makes sense though as supply runs thin and even the slightest bit of demand rapidly increases it.

Finally completed my cement pack:
I need the white pair so bad... Those joints are like #4 in my top 5.
GOOD LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About to be on my Jax Teller status at the park next week in these bad boys (I really hope someone gets that reference).
Welcome to the family
smokin.gif
Beautiful wall, giving me ideas for the closet....
I don't know if I can take anymore YOTH pics...my salt level is at an all time high for missing out, and now I can't find a pair in an 11 less than $200 shipped.

THEY ARE TOO NICE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

*rant over*

Here is today's casual Friday Jano's, went a little funky this week:

I need the white pair so bad... Those joints are like #4 in my top 5.

GOOD LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About to be on my Jax Teller status at the park next week in these bad boys (I really hope someone gets that reference).

Beautiful wall, giving me ideas for the closet....

I don't know if I can take anymore YOTH pics...my salt level is at an all time high for missing out, and now I can't find a pair in an 11 less than $200 shipped.

THEY ARE TOO NICE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

*rant over*

Here is today's casual Friday Jano's, went a little funky this week:

Thx, u should c the other 2 walls, I've run out of wall space lol

Thx, u should c the other 2 walls, I've run out of wall space lol
Shoot some pics, trying to get some ideas!

The wife and I just got a new crip, and I specifically went full ****** to make sure our master closet was obnoxiously big so I could do some permanent shelving.

Back
Top Bottom