2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Inspired by the Pink Panther, here is a look at another rare unreleased Nike SB Sample. These were on display back at the 2004 Tokyo White Dunk Exhibit. Designed by Jonathan Tong.       

Would anyone on here have scooped these up?

no those are whack and it's a good thing they never released

Js in an SB box. its official we win, suck it JB 
smokin.gif

roll.gif

Everything I have ever got off CCS has been within a week, but after the whole Diamond fiasco there is no tellin'. Give customer service a call.
All Tiffs from CCS were backordered for two weeks (mine included). Once they released,the shipment was quick. I'd say it was a rare occurrence, and not the norm. As has been stated previously, if you are a collector of boxes, CCS does not take care in shipping. If you don't mind a little box damage, then CCS is a great place to order from. Ease of cop was a priority for me and CCS delivered on that.

unDS immediately today...lol. Love these joints. Thanks to you guys for getting me back to Dunks and actually helping out fellow 'heads.

Thought I'd share some better images of the JordanxSB collab that I found from IG. They're starting to grow on me. Also, looks like they come in the black/tiff blue box.

I think the only thing I like on them is that pattern going around the midsole. I started noticing it yesterday in some pics. Still a pass for me though.

unDS immediately today...lol. Love these joints. Thanks to you guys for getting me back to Dunks and actually helping out fellow 'heads.

I got a pair for my lady a few months ago I love seeing them on foot when she rocks em they look nice. I may end up getting myself a pair one of these days.

Ended up paying a reseller to ensure me a pair of 510 in a size 5. Seeing as how I couldnt find a single place that sold gs sizes.

On another note they should be easy to get IMO in regular sizes. Resell is not very good (thank jesus) lol

Back
Top Bottom